Answers to FAQ

40 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

Just gone to print a photo shoot ticket off (Mark Williams) and noticed that in the location section , it has a printing error (checked original and its on that)

Instead of Olympia,Olympia way it says Olympiaron perlmna , Olympia way

I'm hoping this won't invalidate my ticket

No, as long as the bar code/qr code is intact.

Hi there :)

i will be there only for one day at the venue on Saturday and will travel from switzerland because there are so many guest that im interested in to take photo with what is the best way to do that and how to avoid clashes so if i buy a photosession for sone guest they are at the same time ? 

16 minutes ago, Philm said:

Hi there :)

i will be there only for one day at the venue on Saturday and will travel from switzerland because there are so many guest that im interested in to take photo with what is the best way to do that and how to avoid clashes so if i buy a photosession for sone guest they are at the same time ? 

The schedule won't be released until around a week before the show so there's no way to know if any of the guests you want to meet will have clashing shoots until then. You could wait until the schedule is released to buy your tickets but then you risk high batch numbers or them possibly selling out. You could buy now and if you do have clashes then workout which is best to go to first and let a crew member know and they will do their best to get you through quickly.

Clashes are rarely a big issue Philm, most people will have them if they have more than 1 or 2 booked and with the length of some photo sessions you just get one done and then go and join the queue for the other.  As Wrong says if you want to buy now just ask for advice here on which order to do your shoots in if you find you do have a clash.

Seeing as we are on the subject I'll state this now in the hope that people read it - after the schedule is published please do ask us for advice if you have clashes and we can suggest the best order to do them in but you must tell us:  Who the clashes are for, what day your tickets are and what batches you have for each.   This information is important for advising you and saves a lot of time with us having to ask for it before we can advise you.

And also if you have a Gold pass or Diamond for that Diamond guest.

Edited by Raylenth

2 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

Can Diamond Passes be bought AT the show ? I know the old "subject to availability" mantra, but assuming they don't sell out (has a DP ever sold out?) can I buy one at the event and still get the lanyard etc ?

Well you say you know the "old mantra" and this is the answer that applies. Any ticket not sold out will be on sale at the show. 

They really don't need that much preparation. Keep a stack of blank passes, add number according to sales list, hand out items - done. The one extra step is putting the number on the pass and that won't take hours.

Michael J. Fox had sold out obviously, and Pele. I want to say Christopher Lloyd too, but that one I am not totally sure about.

1 minute ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

What time does it end on Sunday? I'm going to a play at 6.30 pm. 

I only have photos and autograph with Mark Williams.

The show ends at 6pm on Sunday, but you can leave any time before. As for Mark's photoshoot, we'll know what time his is when the schedule comes out about a week to 10 days before the convention, Ilona. :smile:

2 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

What time does it end on Sunday? I'm going to a play at 6.30 pm. 

I only have photos and autograph with Mark Williams.

As given in the second post: 6 pm.

Photos can be running until quite shortly before closing.

4 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Would a golden pass help to get the photos and autographs done on time?

It would mean you would get through quicker as you will likely be one of the first but still there is no guarantee what time the photos will be scheduled until nearer the time as it could be a late shoot.

24 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Would a golden pass help to get the photos and autographs done on time?

18 minutes ago, only_jay said:

It would mean you would get through quicker as you will likely be one of the first but still there is no guarantee what time the photos will be scheduled until nearer the time as it could be a late shoot.

You'd also haver to make sure you want to pay the £250 for the Gold Pass if you just want the 1 guest, Ilona. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You'd also haver to make sure you want to pay the £250 for the Gold Pass if you just want the 1 guest, Ilona. :smile:

I also have most of the other Harry Potter actors but those are all on Saturday. And that will be very chaotic because there are so many photos ans autographs with those in just one day 

He is up to batch 7 for his photoshoot, so may well have a split shoot (two shoots, one am one pm). A gold pass would mean you could go to the first shoot, without it you'd likely have to go to the second shoot, which could theoretically start after 5:30. He also has the shoot with the car though, meaning three shoots during the day. If you waited until the schedule comes out, then picked the earlier shoot out of the second normal shoot or the car shoot, that would give you more time. This all depends on the shoots not selling out, of course.

However, when it comes to autos, the fact he's going to be gone for quite a while for photoshoots lessens the time for signing. There's no sign of a talk at the mo, but if one does get added that's even more time away from the signing table. Potentially it could be tricky to get his autograph without a gold pass (and even getting a gold pass isn't a guarantee). 

In order to get all the HP actors for photos and autos over Saturday/Sunday, a gold pass would help immensely, but to quote Blemmo "it ain't cheap, so it isn't". 

9 minutes ago, natedammit said:

He is up to batch 7 for his photoshoot, so may well have a split shoot (two shoots, one am one pm). A gold pass would mean you could go to the first shoot, without it you'd likely have to go to the second shoot, which could theoretically start after 5:30. He also has the shoot with the car though, meaning three shoots during the day. If you waited until the schedule comes out, then picked the earlier shoot out of the second normal shoot or the car shoot, that would give you more time. This all depends on the shoots not selling out, of course.

However, when it comes to autos, the fact he's going to be gone for quite a while for photoshoots lessens the time for signing. There's no sign of a talk at the mo, but if one does get added that's even more time away from the signing table. Potentially it could be tricky to get his autograph without a gold pass (and even getting a gold pass isn't a guarantee). 

In order to get all the HP actors for photos and autos over Saturday/Sunday, a gold pass would help immensely, but to quote Blemmo "it ain't cheap, so it isn't". 

So what you're saying is that when I have a gold pass I can go to the first shoot even though I have batch 6? 

Is it a wise choice to buy an autograph? I saw I could pre order. And other HP actors I should worry about for autographs?

Gold pass holders go through photo shoots first (2nd for Diamond pass guests) whatever their batch number.

You can pre order an auto but just a heads up you can't pick it up at the event, you have to wait for them to send it out after, so if you are getting a poster signed and need it for other people a the event that won't work - however if you just want an 8x10 picture then yes the pre order is an option.

Zoe and John will both be extremely busy as they are rare guests and aren't attending for the whole event - if you wanted them it would be best to consider their diamond passes or do everyone on the pre order system.

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Gold pass holders go through photo shoots first (2nd for Diamond pass guests) whatever their batch number.

You can pre order an auto but just a heads up you can't pick it up at the event, you have to wait for them to send it out after, so if you are getting a poster signed and need it for other people a the event that won't work - however if you just want an 8x10 picture then yes the pre order is an option.

Zoe and John will both be extremely busy as they are rare guests and aren't attending for the whole event - if you wanted them it would be best to consider their diamond passes or do everyone on the pre order system.

Thanks for helping me out. I'm new at LFCC and in my country everything isn't so well organized as this, not even batch numbers just join the queue and wait ;). I'll go for the gold pass and pre order Mark autograph on a photo