Guest Suggestions

chugs

Heres a good one as John Cleese is there this year how bout prunella scales Connie booth sadly no Andrew sachs r.i.p for a fawlty towers reunion or Kevin klein Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael Palin for a fish called Wanda reunion? Has anyone ever met Kevin klein and Jamie Lee Curtis? As you don't see them in anything much lately so could be a real coup getting those two i guess it would be getting prunella scales and Connie booth although i heard prunella used to attend quite a few but don't know about Connie

1 hour ago, GrootsBrother said:

Good call! So if they get her they should also get Susan sarandon Michael keaton William Baldwin winona ryder Jeff goldblum etc 

Susan Sarandon would be excellent for a Thelma & Louise photoshoot. It would be awesome if they could also get Michael Madsen to come back as well.

• Like 1

Good call! So if they get her they should also get Susan sarandon Michael keaton William Baldwin winona ryder Jeff goldblum etc 

I would love to meet Winona Ryder and Jeff Goldblum! :smile:

• Like 2

Heres a good one as John Cleese is there this year how bout prunella scales Connie booth sadly no Andrew sachs r.i.p for a fawlty towers reunion or Kevin klein Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael Palin for a fish called Wanda reunion? Has anyone ever met Kevin klein and Jamie Lee Curtis? As you don't see them in anything much lately so could be a real coup getting those two i guess it would be getting prunella scales and Connie booth although i heard prunella used to attend quite a few but don't know about Connie

Well, Jamie Lee Curtis did one convention in the states for charity, but if I recall well enough that was a one time thing only. It could also be a marketing trick, so I don't think Jamie Lee Curtis is an impossibility.

• Like 1

VOICE ACTORS

• Billy West
  • John DiMaggio
  • Jim Cummings
  • Tara Strong
  • Tress MacNeille
  • Dan Castellaneta
  • Nancy Cartwright
  • Hank Azaria
  • Frank Welker
  • Troy Baker
  • Nolan North
  • Jennifer Hale
  • June Foray
  • Kath Soucie
  • Laura Bailey
  • Cree Summer
  • Ashley Eckstein
  • James Arnold Taylor

Feel free to add many more to the list

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matt Thornton said:

VOICE ACTORS

• Billy West
  • John DiMaggio
  • Jim Cummings
  • Tara Strong
  • Tress MacNeille
  • Dan Castellaneta
  • Nancy Cartwright
  • Hank Azaria
  • Frank Welker
  • Troy Baker
  • Nolan North
  • Jennifer Hale
  • June Foray
  • Kath Soucie
  • Laura Bailey
  • Cree Summer
  • Ashley Eckstein
  • James Arnold Taylor

Feel free to add many more to the list

Peter Cullen - Optimus Prime 

18 hours ago, GrootsBrother said:

Also big show Chris Jericho John cena Kurt angle Trish Stratus Stacy kiebler and Torrie Wilson

Big Show and John Cena are not going to happen whilst under a WWE contract. 

Kurt Angle might be ok depending on the terms of his contract but at this stage I doubt WWE will want him doing outside shows.

Jericho, Stratus, Wilson and Keibler all good suggestions. 

The biggest coup would be Stone Cold Steve Austin as he rarely does these types of events. 

• Like 1

As Ron pearlman is gonna be there if they could get Wesley snipes kris kristofferson Stephen dorff n' bushe wright Sanaa lathan luke Goss Norman reedus Danny John jules leonor varela donnie yen Jessica biel Ryan Reynolds parker posey and triple h they could have a blade trilogy reunion! I've heard that a new blade film is coming out but don't know if Wesley snipes will be in it 

With lfcc just next month im beginning to wonder if any of these big names suggested will be got if any at all? I'm trying to think back to last year when those big announcements were made the biggest being sigourney weaver and when it was and am thinking it was well before the month before the con and if that's the case they are leaving it maybe a bit late this time but hey sm got sigourney so you never know it just doesn't seem quite as exciting this time like a big announcement is coming am i being negative or does anyone else feel the same? Could there be a real flurry of major announcements at the end of this month leading into July and just before the con date? I'm abit confused about it this year :wacko:

1 hour ago, Lenasbitch92 said:

Please please get the 100 cast they've been doing loads of cons lately and I'm sure they'd be popular :) 

You lucky person meeting some of the walking dead cast especially Lauren Cohan i bet she is really nice! She looks great :wub: