MASSIVE MASSIVE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT SAT 7PM

I just wish there was an autograph only Diamond pass. I'd happily pay a premium not to queue or be guaranteed to get to meet the guest, but I'm a little loathe to pay for a photoshoot that I don't want (or for some additional bric-a-brac/memorabilia that I don't want).

If it is somebody like Renner, then I admit I won't be interested. But heck, even I know he'd be an incredible guest to have, regardless of my personal tastes. Regardless, it sounds like I won't be able to afford this guest, whether I like them or not. I'm just going to linger for the next hour to satisy my own curiosity!

• Like 1

Just some info on the guest we have for you tonight

with the news we are leaving the EU the £ dived and that has affected us all , it will mean our events are much more expense to deliver as all the flights and guests costs just went up as the £ dived , its going to hurt us all.

We will show once and for all that we are here for the collectors and fans , we will just work harder to try to keep the prices fare and we will show this tonight when you see the prices are the same as we had worked out before the leave vote hit us , we do this as we care for the fellow fans as we are fans ourselves , we love what we do and we will keep on running these amazing events for you and us ,we will not let our events suffer and we will just have to work much harder to keep that growing and build them to even greater heights.

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP

We need more people to tell your friends about these events , we need more people to attend so the increase of attendance will make up the short fall in the costs to deliver the event.

We do need you all to help us and get the word out , we will deliver the guests you want to meet in the UK at a fare and decent prices and we will contiune to put on a fun and safe events for you all.

So thank you for your support and right now we really do need it so thank you , in return you will see tonight we have bought you a great guest as a very fare price so you all get the have to meet them which is why we run these events.

Have a great night and we look forward to the announcement and i think you are all going to be happy :-)

we are very excited about our guest tonight :-)

not long now

Jason

But you sold out last year, how can we even get you more attendees :coolthumb: (I assume you probably mean your smaller events)

• Like 1

Nice investigation work, this only confirms it.... No need to wait till 7 now, might as well announce it now.... The biggest question mark now is the price, this ultimately will settle the question of getting a ticket or not...

I'll be shocked if someone else that Jeremy Renner is announced tonight

Cheers bud

Kermit the Frog............

now for KingRichard that really would be massive massive guest.

hope it's Tom hanks though

This reminds me of something I said a few years back when I said I was gonna meet someone so frickin massive but he's actually pretty small, someone replied with "Joe Pesci? Al Pacino?" lolz.

Alas, Kermit IS massive but I've met him before- would be nice to catch up though ;)

P.S. ​N​ is IN HARRISON FORD l​ although I doubt it will be my boyfriend- IF it is I will EAT my hat and make it a youtube video.

KingRichard76 reserves the right to use any condiments he so wishes to make his Fedora taste as nice as possible, KingRichard76 also reserves the right to make it so that it isn't his Indiana Jones Fedora he has to eat, KingRIchard76 reserves the right to add in these disclaimers cos he's the FRICKIN KING YO! Wait, who am I kidding, no one reads the small print anyways. ;)

For me Kermit the Frog is a "massive guest" and yes only Harrison Ford tops him.

If it's Renner does anyone know a likely price range :)

Now there's the question! I know what I'd like it to be, but what it actually would be... no idea!

his last convention he was 100 dollars..if that helps

• Showmasters Admin

with the news we are leaving the EU the £ dived and that has affected us all , it will mean our events are much more expense to deliver as all the flights and guests costs just went up as the £ dived , its going to hurt us all.

We will show once and for all that we are here for the collectors and fans , we will just work harder to try to keep the prices fare and we will show this tonight when you see the prices are the same as we had worked out before the leave vote hit us , we do this as we care for the fellow fans as we are fans ourselves , we love what we do and we will keep on running these amazing events for you and us ,we will not let our events suffer and we will just have to work much harder to keep that growing and build them to even greater heights.

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP

We need more people to tell your friends about these events , we need more people to attend so the increase of attendance will make up the short fall in the costs to deliver the event.

We do need you all to help us and get the word out , we will deliver the guests you want to meet in the UK at a fare and decent prices and we will contiune to put on a fun and safe events for you all.

So thank you for your support and right now we really do need it so thank you , in return you will see tonight we have bought you a great guest as a very fare price so you all get the have to meet them which is why we run these events.

Have a great night and we look forward to the announcement and i think you are all going to be happy :-)

not long now

Jason

But you sold out last year, how can we even get you more attendees :coolthumb: (I assume you probably mean your smaller events)

we have 40% more venue space this year its a much bigger show this year we have so much more space this year

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP

not long now

Jason

He means all of them I think. As he says, costs of bringing a lot of the guests over has gone up.

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP

not long now

Jason

I'm not sure why Showmasters has sooo many cons during the year. Having two big cons per year and no more would make more sense to me - a winter one and a summer one. That would cut down massively on expenses, and leave more funds for logistics (securing all of Olympia for example) and more funds for the big name guests.

Well, wrong thread for this debate I suppose.

Still excited for the announcement in half an hour :)

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

b

Nice investigation work, this only confirms it.... No need to wait till 7 now, might as well announce it now.... The biggest question mark now is the price, this ultimately will settle the question of getting a ticket or not...

Cheers bud

but i joined Mark Hamill at the same time ? so that means they are both coming now dose it :-D

• Like 1

b

Cheers bud

but i joined Mark Hamill at the same time ? so that means they are both coming now dose it :-D

Don't ruin my moment. You also liked Renner's official Facebook ;)

Edited by dannysgirl05

b

Cheers bud

So it's gonna be a double announcement tonite.... Very cool .... Jeremy Renner AND Mark Hamill, thank you so much Jason

• Like 1

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP

not long now

Jason

we have 40% more venue space this year its a much bigger show this year we have so much more space this year

Oh, I thought the extra space was so we could thin out the crowd a little (cause that was a bit of a nightmare last year), my bad.

b

Cheers bud

Jason if you get Mark Hamill and at a cheaper price than a certain other event you will have all of Star Wars fandom behind you!

• Like 1

b

Cheers bud

Jason if you get Mark Hamill and at a cheaper price than a certain other event you will have all of Star Wars fandom behind you!

I couldn't agree more- I'd defo be spending more at LFCC :)

• Like 1

Kermit the Frog............

now for KingRichard that really would be massive massive guest.

hope it's Tom hanks though

This reminds me of something I said a few years back when I said I was gonna meet someone so frickin massive but he's actually pretty small, someone replied with "Joe Pesci? Al Pacino?" lolz.

Alas, Kermit IS massive but I've met him before- would be nice to catch up though ;)

P.S. ​N​ is IN HARRISON FORD l​ although I doubt it will be my boyfriend- IF it is I will EAT my hat and make it a youtube video.

KingRichard76 reserves the right to use any condiments he so wishes to make his Fedora taste as nice as possible, KingRichard76 also reserves the right to make it so that it isn't his Indiana Jones Fedora he has to eat, KingRIchard76 reserves the right to add in these disclaimers cos he's the FRICKIN KING YO! Wait, who am I kidding, no one reads the small print anyways. ;)

For me Kermit the Frog is a "massive guest" and yes only Harrison Ford tops him.

I'd wanna get a photoshoot with Harrison where I'm-

Yep :) Both are massive, ahhhh Harrison #GuyCrush