MASSIVE MASSIVE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT SAT 7PM

I've cracked it! Worked it out from the clever mention of diamond passes so it's got to be Bond! Diamonds are forever! Get it? :smile:

as i much as i would love to see Roger Moore attending dont think it will happen
  • Like 1

Nice investigation work, this only confirms it.... No need to wait till 7 now, might as well announce it now.... The biggest question mark now is the price, this ultimately will settle the question of getting a ticket or not...

I'll be shocked if someone else that Jeremy Renner is announced tonight

• Like 2

Nice investigation work, this only confirms it.... No need to wait till 7 now, might as well announce it now.... The biggest question mark now is the price, this ultimately will settle the question of getting a ticket or not...

I'll be shocked if someone else that Jeremy Renner is announced tonight

OMG that's the group I Co Founded and am Co Admin of

• Like 1

Don't think Jennifer Lawrence or Will Smith will ever be a possibility, unless their career really take a nosedive and they desperately need money. My money's on Jeremy Renner too, though I did think of Evangeline Lilly as well (there's an N, she shoots with a bow in the Hobbit, she's in a Marvel movie and we already have a couple of Lost guests present).

• Like 1

Don't think Jennifer Lawrence or Will Smith will ever be a possibility, unless their career really take a nosedive and they desperately need money. My money's on Jeremy Renner too, though I did think of Evangeline Lilly as well (there's an N, she shoots with a bow in the Hobbit, she's in a Marvel movie and we already have a couple of Lost guests present).

Dominic Monaghan is going and Dom and Evangeline hate each other, I think... Might not be her, due to that.

Dominic Monaghan is going and Dom and Evangeline hate each other, I think... Might not be her, due to that.

They were dating so maybe they do hate each other. I usually hate my exes lol but even if they don't have to be nearby anyway. Plus what is wrong with cons? Bigger stars than Jennifer Lawrence and Will Smith were attending a con. So it's nothing wrong.

Amber Heard is in London at the moment, so maybe it will not be Johnny Depp

They were dating so maybe they do hate each other. I usually hate my exes lol but even if they don't have to be nearby anyway. Plus what is wrong with cons? Bigger stars than Jennifer Lawrence and Will Smith were attending a con. So it's nothing wrong.

I recall Dom making it clear that he really didn't like her, apparently she wronged him. It was on his Twitter not long back so I wouldn't count on it being her. But I could be wrong! I'd love to meet Jennifer or Will!

Well, the hatred might have downed a little by now. Plus they don't have to sit next to each other necessarily.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a con and I do know bigger stars attend cons, but I don't believe Lawrence or Smith will ever be a possibility as long as they're this popular. They really don't seem the type of people to do conventions. Plus I'm quite sure someone with the amount of fangirls like Jennifer Lawrence might actually break the con :WINCE:

Well, the hatred might have downed a little by now. Plus they don't have to sit next to each other necessarily.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a con and I do know bigger stars attend cons, but I don't believe Lawrence or Smith will ever be a possibility as long as they're this popular. They really don't seem the type of people to do conventions. Plus I'm quite sure someone with the amount of fangirls like Jennifer Lawrence might actually break the con :WINCE:

I have a very healthy girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence. So shhhhh

Fangirls................ what about the fan men?

Fangirls................ what about the fan men?

Well, we are gentlemen and don't scream (usually) so that would run smoothly.