What to get autographed

Do like the sound of the displate! A little bit different at least

OK they haven't got much Hawkeye/Marvel stuff on their but their selection is impressive. Here's mine

DSCF1499.jpg

that is amazing :) and yeah the quality is really good on that. i am envious :P

Noooooooo dont remind me again haha I keep resetting my brain how much I paid for Sigourney. Then boom haha

Worth it, but daaaaang seeing the price in front of me hurts ;-)

MJF £445

SW £395

I would love to take my 14 inch poster edit I got offline and printed for Mission Impossible 5 for Mr Renner to sign, as Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg and Director Christopher McQuarry signed it at the MI5 Premiere and sadly Mr Renner never attended so mist him (boo hoo).

The idea of completing every cast member really excites me haha

11950427_10153522052342560_5703204309184

But just standard entry for me so may have to get in line at 6am Sunday for a chance at the really low Virtual Line ticket! Dooable thats for sure as Sundays are much easier.

That or stalk Mr Renner at his next London Premiere haha

Or both ;-)

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Opinions please again! I have a Red Dwarf 8 book that has been signed by most of the cast. The question is whether to get Hattie Haybridge on it seeing as she's not actually in that series but the character she played is. It's the only thing I've got the cast on so I don't have anything else for her to sign.

What does everyone think?

Potato or Poohtato?

Opinions please again! I have a Red Dwarf 8 book that has been signed by most of the cast. The question is whether to get Hattie Haybridge on it seeing as she's not actually in that series but the character she played is. It's the only thing I've got the cast on so I don't have anything else for her to sign.

Potato or Poohtato?

I would as it's more of a cast completion thing. If I would be getting a Game of Thrones poster of season 1 signed, I'd still get the actors on there who joined in later seasons.

Potato or Poohtato?

I have the EXACT same issue!

Do like the sound of the displate! A little bit different at least

OK they haven't got much Hawkeye/Marvel stuff on their but their selection is impressive. Here's mine

DSCF1499.jpg

that is amazing :) and yeah the quality is really good on that. i am envious :P

This is terrific - there are some lovely spaces there to be filled by Messrs Cumberbatch and Freeman!

I'm bloody hoping to get them at Sherlocked! (Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Jason!) I'll add Benedict's parent's to it at Sherlocked as well.

I'll probably get Yasmine Akram (Janine) on it as Sherlocked as well, but I'm contemplating Sue Vertue and Stephen Moffat. Last year we could only get one each from them and I don't want this picture to be too full. If I get Yasmine, Wanda and Timothy on it that 5 more on there if I can ever manage to get Ben and Martin as well.

I've bought a big Abominable Bride poster so I might Sue and Stephen to sign that and I can add Mark and Natahsa O'Keeffe to it. Though that mean's I'll have another poster I'll want to get Ben and Martin on as well!

Edited by Raylenth

At least it's not being displayed like a poster so i probably will just get her on there. What dilemma are you having Sam?

As I say, exactly the same! I have a Red Dwarf Season 8 book that I have signed by nearly all the cast and I can't decide if I should try to get Hattie to sign it or not.

At least it's not being displayed like a poster so i probably will just get her on there. What dilemma are you having Sam?

As I say, exactly the same! I have a Red Dwarf Season 8 book that I have signed by nearly all the cast and I can't decide if I should try to get Hattie to sign it or not.

The completest in me says yes!

• Like 1

I ordered this custom A2 poster to get printed a few days ago especially for this con. I tweaked the image to my tastes and added the anarchy 'A'. It turned up today and I am speechless by the incredible finesse of it. The picture makes it look pixelated but I promise you it's not! Top quality print and the paper is heavyweight and beautiful. I will get it signed by Ron Perlman and Kim Coates :)

H4Fy2o6.jpg

Edited by TrinityKiller24
  • Like 2

Most of my favourite guests were in films or TV series in the 70s, 80s or early 90s and I always try to find one of the black and white press photos that distributors used to send to media outlets before the advent of digital photography. They look really good signed and guest often comment on them. It’s also nice to have an ‘authentic’ item signed and the larger lobby cards and posters are just not practical for me storagewise. These photos sometimes go for crazy prices on eBay and since they are mostly sold by US sellers postage can be high but I buy them off a web store (http://outlet.historicimages.com/) and they have reasonable prices and during the month of July they even offer a 31% discount. Just a shame about the current USD-GBP exchange rate…

I had my first POP vinyl signed not long ago but really need to get good protection for it. I know you can get the plastic clear boxes to put them in but find them to be quite expensive and sold in groups. Does anyone know where I can just buy one for a decent price? Thanks!!

I think I'm gonna stick to prints and posters from now on hehe, that's what I'll be taking to LFCC!

I had my first POP vinyl signed not long ago but really need to get good protection for it. I know you can get the plastic clear boxes to put them in but find them to be quite expensive and sold in groups. Does anyone know where I can just buy one for a decent price? Thanks!!

I think I'm gonna stick to prints and posters from now on hehe, that's what I'll be taking to LFCC!

I would say try Forbidden Planet on Bull Street or Nostalgia Comics as they will have them. If not they should sell them at a con as well

• Like 1

I reckon this is my list

Agustin Padilla - NUMEROUS drawings from him

Beverly Hills Cop Guests I am looking to get a poster I think but not sure where from to get a frame to fit

With signed stuff I would always recommend a custom frame. They aren't cheap but I always get a mount as well and that keeps the glass off the signatures and it will fit it perfectly. I went to Hobbycraft once to buy the makings of a box frame (changed my mind though, took them back and went to a framers) and by the time I'd purchased all the bits there wasn't much difference between that and what the framers charged me.

I would say try Forbidden Planet on Bull Street or Nostalgia Comics as they will have them. If not they should sell them at a con as well

Thanks so much!!