What to get autographed

I had my first POP vinyl signed not long ago but really need to get good protection for it. I know you can get the plastic clear boxes to put them in but find them to be quite expensive and sold in groups. Does anyone know where I can just buy one for a decent price? Thanks!!

I think I'm gonna stick to prints and posters from now on hehe, that's what I'll be taking to LFCC!

I would say try Forbidden Planet on Bull Street or Nostalgia Comics as they will have them. If not they should sell them at a con as well

Thanks so much!!

If you dont find one and WANT one, let me know and I should be able to bring one for you

I had my first POP vinyl signed not long ago but really need to get good protection for it. I know you can get the plastic clear boxes to put them in but find them to be quite expensive and sold in groups. Does anyone know where I can just buy one for a decent price? Thanks!!

I think I'm gonna stick to prints and posters from now on hehe, that's what I'll be taking to LFCC!

I would say try Forbidden Planet on Bull Street or Nostalgia Comics as they will have them. If not they should sell them at a con as well
Thanks so much!!

If you dont find one and WANT one, let me know and I should be able to bring one for you

Oh wow thank you so much!

I would love to take my 14 inch poster edit I got offline and printed for Mission Impossible 5 for Mr Renner to sign, as Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg and Director Christopher McQuarry signed it at the MI5 Premiere and sadly Mr Renner never attended so mist him (boo hoo).

The idea of completing every cast member really excites me haha 11950427_10153522052342560_5703204309184

But just standard entry for me so may have to get in line at 6am Sunday for a chance at the really low Virtual Line ticket! Dooable thats for sure as Sundays are much easier.

That or stalk Mr Renner at his next London Premiere haha

Or both ;-)

Awesome poster. Great autos too. Hope you manage to complete.

I tend to lean towards 10x8 photos of the actor/character. I used to do posters but found them a pain to transport. Plus, I wasn't able to complete one particular one (Babylon 5) because unfortunately some of the cast had passed. Amazing cast members too. Still greatly missed. I now tend to get individual items and then put them together.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy