Hi people,
I am going to this years event in two weeks time (can't wait to see the great stars you have this year - particularly Vic Armstrong), but I have been recommended to contact you to see about the possibility of some guests that I think would be quite good in trying to get for 2017.
The guests I was thinking about you possibly getting in 2017 would be great value due to several reasons.

Am I right in putting the suggestions in this forum? :)

:borg:

Hi people,

I am going to this years event in two weeks time (can't wait to see the great stars you have this year - particularly Vic Armstrong), but I have been recommended to contact you to see about the possibility of some guests that I think would be quite good in trying to get for 2017.

The guests I was thinking about you possibly getting in 2017 would be great value due to several reasons.

Am I right in putting the suggestions in this forum? :)

:borg:

For 2017 you're best off either posting in the general guest suggestions http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=84 or waiting until the 2017 forum goes up as this one will be archived a short while after the 2016 show.

Grant gustin would be amazing !!!

But any main cast from

- The flash

- Gotham

- Supergirl

- Arrow

- Shadowhunters (film or tv series)

- DC legends of tomorrow (especially Brandon Routh)

Pretty please with a cherry on top !!

The DC shows are back filming now, so main cast will be highly unlikely. Brandon Routh is a great convention guest though lucky enough to have met him twice

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)

Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)

Michael Cudlitz (The Walking Dead, 24, Southland & Band of Brothers)

Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)

Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

Daveigh Chase, Angel Coulby, Bradley James, Candice King, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Shawnee Smith, Costas Mandylor, Anthony Head, Betsy Russell, Natalie Dormer, Danny Pudi, Joel McHale, Alison Brie, Katie McGrath, Colin Morgan, Eoin Macken, Alexander Vlahos, Tom Hopper, Leigh Whannell, Cary Elwes.

And of course, Hugh Dancy.

• Like 1

If you could get Alexander Vlahos, Evan Williams and George Blagden at next years summer LFCC I would be there like a shot saying SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY. (may be slightly obsessing over Versailles)

Edited by evilfairie
  • Like 1

If you could get Alexander Vlahos, Evan Williams and George Blagden at next years summer LFCC I would be there like a shot saying SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY. (may be slightly obsessing over Versailles)

Yay for Alex Vlahos, and yay for more faeries! :D

Yay for Alex Vlahos, and yay for more faeries! :D

I would come just for Alex alone though that's a bit risky as I'd cry buckets if he cancelled. That's why I added the other two as well, plus a girl can dream right? I've never attended an LFCC I've only ever been to Sherlocked last year and am attending again this year.....*high fives* Faeries should stick together.

• Like 1