Game of Thrones talk announced

*points finger at everyone who's thinking of attending this*

which one of you will be the one to stand up and ask rose leslie to do THAT line...

Last time she was at LFCC she wrote it on my 10x8, was chuffed, and then she said it out loud in the character accent. :smile: Honestly one of the nicest guests ever.

Couldn't resist! :D

I've ordered 2 tickets, with one validation of £2.50. So that's £32.50. That's correct isn't it?

Yep

Cheers! Just wanted to check as it gave me a quantity to choose from for validation haha

I must say, I am incredibly disappointed by this. I was under the impression it would be free, like the GOT talk at LFCCW.

The expense for this con just keeps on rising and rising...

I could understand maybe £5 for the talk, but £15? Ouch

There's always some free and some paid for talks. Just because one talk for a show has been free at one event doesn't mean it's always free.

I must say, I am incredibly disappointed by this. I was under the impression it would be free, like the GOT talk at LFCCW.

The expense for this con just keeps on rising and rising...

I could understand maybe £5 for the talk, but £15? Ouch

There's always some free and some paid for talks. Just because one talk for a show has been free at one event doesn't mean it's always free.

Yeah I totally understand that. I was just voicing my disappointment sorry, that's all

ill be ordering my ticket for this shortly. the price is reasonable i remember paying more for each of the GoT talks on sat & sun at LFCC summer last year. i just hope i wont have to much trouble with photoshoot clashes but will just have to see and talk to staff see what can be sorted once the timetable has been finalised :)

I'd love to use the benefit of the Gold Pass....but I've yet to see any of 'Game Of Thrones'! :blush:

Definitely something I have to catch up on for sure.

I've not seen it yet either ! Too much TV to catch up on !

I've just gone back to start watching Prison Break, never saw that either.

I'd love to use the benefit of the Gold Pass....but I've yet to see any of 'Game Of Thrones'! :blush:

Definitely something I have to catch up on for sure.

I've not seen it yet either ! Too much TV to catch up on !

I've just gone back to start watching Prison Break, never saw that either.

You have to catch up with GoT its awesome :)

I would love to go to that talk , but I will see the actual season only on Bluray which will be probably somewhere in February only, but ok thanks to 9gag and FB I know who "dies" this season at the end, but this talk is going to be to spoilerish for me I suppose.

Any word on what time this is on yet? Wondering if it's going to be an evening thing like previous LFCCs or just during the day?

The talks have always been on during the day, it's the episode screenings that were in the evening in previous years (there has not been one announced this year). Times won't be known until the schedule is released which could be any day now. Edited by Wrong Name

Any word on what time this is on yet? Wondering if it's going to be an evening thing like previous LFCCs or just during the day?

The talks have always been on during the day, it's the episode screenings that were in the evening in previous years (there has not been one announced this year). Times won't be known until the schedule is released which could be any day now.

Aha - I, *cough*, knew that of course and was simply testing you. You passed! Well done sir! :)

• Like 1