Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Hi Jason

How do I go about getting the correct T Shirt size with our diamond passes mate ?

I've asked about this. But right now it's the weekend and the office is not working. So please bear with me until Monday.

Hello,

I don't see anything about this subject.

Queen, do you have some news of tee shirt's size ?

I know that's in July but need to be perfect :-)

Thanks

Hi Jason

How do I go about getting the correct T Shirt size with our diamond passes mate ?

I've asked about this. But right now it's the weekend and the office is not working. So please bear with me until Monday.

Hello,

I don't see anything about this subject.

Queen, do you have some news of tee shirt's size ?

I know that's in July but need to be perfect :-)

Thanks

I emailed the shop with my t shirt size and they said they had added it to my order shop@showmastersevents.com

We've all been really busy this weekend. All missing info will be updated as soon as possible.

A whole string of posts has been hidden, yes. Among them were some posts which seemed to encourage what happened. The potential danger has been explained. It's against the terms and conditions. People tend to read what they like. The posts gone are gone so that people don't get the wrong impression

Hi I bought the £85 ticket but didn't pay the £2.50 and I'm still waiting for an email about paying it. I bought them last week hope you can help me plz

There isn't anything anyone on here can do. The shop will email you when they can. They have been very busy with 2 cons on last weekend so give them time.

Hi I bought the £85 ticket but didn't pay the £2.50 and I'm still waiting for an email about paying it. I bought them last week hope you can help me plz

There isn't anything anyone on here can do. The shop will email you when they can. They have been very busy with 2 cons on last weekend so give them time.
OK cheers

Very annoyed!!! Just rushed and bought my diamond pass as you said you were ONLY selling diamond passes for this guest! Now I find out I could have just bought a photoshoot! Can I get a refund on the diamond pass and just buy a photoshoot? You lied!

I also agree, albeit the wording was somewhat not that black and white....anyway, I have emailed showmasters about getting a refund as I have bought 2 diamond passes for friends who now are not coming and I have my normal photo shoots with him.

CAN SOMEONE FROM SHOWMASTERS PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PHONE ME.

I have been coming to most events since 2003 and have also done various expensive weekends, paying several thousand pounds at least.......I have emailed but had no reply and the number just rings out.......

has anyone had a similar issue or gotten a refund?

Without this coming across rude I still don't get why people would pay for tickets if there is a possibility that they can't be used. For example, I wouldn't in good faith buy my friends tickets without getting the money first. It clearly states in T&Cs no refunds, and this has also been reiterated again and again by showmasters and its moderators. It's not SM fault you are out of pocket. They didn't force your hand to buy the tickets.

• Like 5

Without this coming across rude I still don't get why people would pay for tickets if there is a possibility that they can't be used. For example, I wouldn't in good faith buy my friends tickets without getting the money first. It clearly states in T&Cs no refunds, and this has also been reiterated again and again by showmasters and its moderators. It's not SM fault you are out of pocket. They didn't force your hand to buy the tickets.

not being rude to you, but I have done a favour for some friends (not in good books at moment, and probably over now....) and have been left in a crap situation......yes no one forced me to buy them, but as a genuine attendee, who has been to over 30 shows at least, then I would like it if something could be done.....

.....put yourself in the position of genuine people like others and I who are trying to return tickets which are unwanted now......its no difference to showmasters.....they will still sell them, and then they will be able to sell them to people who need them (as people keep blabbing on about fans who have been unable to get tickets)...I of course would pay an admin fee for all of this....

• Like 1

not being rude to you, but I have done a favour for some friends (not in good books at moment, and probably over now....) and have been left in a crap situation......yes no one forced me to buy them, but as a genuine attendee, who has been to over 30 shows at least, then I would like it if something could be done.....

.....put yourself in the position of genuine people like others and I who are trying to return tickets which are unwanted now......its no difference to showmasters.....they will still sell them, and then they will be able to sell them to people who need them (as people keep blabbing on about fans who have been unable to get tickets)...I of course would pay an admin fee for all of this....

Whilst I understand where you're coming from; you're tenure as a attendee will have no sway on how things like this will be handled. Tickets are purchased with the understanding these are non refundable unless said guest can no longer attend. QS did post earlier that SM may implement a system to return tickets, but this is not guaranteed, and not something that is currently in place. Unfortunately, genuine customer or not, the T&Cs etc. will apply to everyone in exactly the same manner.

• Like 4

Quick question as this thread is a little messy :whistling: how do we go about the Diamond Pass T Shirts, do we need to email with sizes?

Thanks in advance!!

Apparently we were supposed to add it in when we ordered. I couldn't see where so I emailed the shop and they added it in.

Quick question as this thread is a little messy :whistling: how do we go about the Diamond Pass T Shirts, do we need to email with sizes?

Thanks in advance!!

Apparently we were supposed to add it in when we ordered. I couldn't see where so I emailed the shop and they added it in.

Thank you!! I didn't see it anywhere either but not to worry.

• Like 1

I have never had the issue of asking for a refund but I do sympathise with those who had it. I think it would be too time-consuming for Showmaster to take tickets back and resell them; also, if they bought back tickets near the event, they might not have enough time to sell them.

On the other hand, customers should have the chance to sell unwanted (for whatever reason) tickets to third parties via ebay, PROVIDED they are sold at fixed price ("buy now" option), same as the original price plus the paypal commission, to avoid financial speculation.

Edited by Bergman
  • Like 1

I have never had the issue of asking for a refund but I do sympathise with those who had it. I think it would be too time-consuming for Showmaster to take tickets back and resell them; also, if they bought back tickets near the event, they might not have enough time to sell them.

On the other hand, customers should have the chance to sell unwanted (for whatever reason) tickets to third parties via ebay, PROVIDED they are sold at fixed price ("buy now" option), same as the original price plus the paypal commission, to avoid financial speculation.

I have been told firsthand by con organisers that some guests supply a list of people that cannot attend (ie. people with restraining orders, etc). If you remove the ability to manage ticket sales from the organisers then they can't make this promise, and the guest may not agree to attend.

I believe that Pauley Perrette cancelled some appearances in the US around 6/7 years ago because of this, as one example.

• Like 1

I have been told firsthand by con organisers that some guests supply a list of people that cannot attend (ie. people with restraining orders, etc). If you remove the ability to manage ticket sales from the organisers then they can't make this promise, and the guest may not agree to attend.

I believe that Pauley Perrette cancelled some appearances in the US around 6/7 years ago because of this, as one example.

Thats interesting and a side to the argument that I had never considered - makes sense really. I suppose when you're surrounded by thousands of friendly like minded folk, each sharing in your passions for a few days you forget that there can be those who don't know they've crossed the line... or in certain cases that they are so far beyond the line, that they can't even see it any more.

Might not have been SM's original reason for the refund policy, but it's a bloody good one in my book for keeping it. A story was told at this weekend's Chevron that covers this quite succinctly... Safety first in all things...

Edited by Zahariel

Thanks in advance!!

Sorry man, new here. Do you have the email address at all as I need to let them know as well. I'm a bit lost on the site at the moment

Thanks in advance!!

Sorry man, new here. Do you have the email address at all as I need to let them know as well. I'm a bit lost on the site at the moment

No worries, it's shop@showmastersevents.com. You can find all their contact details on the Contact Us section of the main LFCC website.

Ahhhhhhh...i missed the photoshoot!I'm desperate...any chance for another batch?The autograph session it's sure?

During the events (photoshoots,autograph sessions,talk...)it's possible recording everything using a phone camera?

They have said no more tickets will be released I'm afraid. Autographs are only through the Diamond Pass.

I know you're not supposed to record the talks but I'm not sure about the rest.