Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Ahhhhhhh...i missed the photoshoot!I'm desperate...any chance for another batch?The autograph session it's sure?

During the events (photoshoots,autograph sessions,talk...)it's possible recording everything using a phone camera?

They have said no more tickets will be released I'm afraid. Autographs are only through the Diamond Pass.

I know you're not supposed to record the talks but I'm not sure about the rest.

Only through the diamond pass?I read wich autoghraph session maybe will be confirmed on Friday...

Edited by ElmStreetBoy

Ahhhhhhh...i missed the photoshoot!I'm desperate...any chance for another batch?The autograph session it's sure?

During the events (photoshoots,autograph sessions,talk...)it's possible recording everything using a phone camera?

They have said no more tickets will be released I'm afraid. Autographs are only through the Diamond Pass.

I know you're not supposed to record the talks but I'm not sure about the rest.

Only through the diamond pass?I read wich autoghraph session maybe will be confirmed on Saturday...

The first post in this thread says it's only through the Diamond Pass.

Quick question as this thread is a little messy :whistling: how do we go about the Diamond Pass T Shirts, do we need to email with sizes?

Thanks in advance!!

Apparently we were supposed to add it in when we ordered. I couldn't see where so I emailed the shop and they added it in.

Sorry man, new here. Do you have the email address at all as I need to let them know as well. I'm a bit lost on the site at the moment

No worries, it's shop@showmastersevents.com. You can find all their contact details on the Contact Us section of the main LFCC website.

Legend. Thank you for your help

David

• Like 1

Okay guys - after the fever I am running has gone down slightly I figured I better come back on the forum now because I had a feeling this was still going on.

As explanation for the erratic posts Monday: I was stuck at Heathrow for an hour, then waiting in Frankfurt for another hour for my luggage, then again 1.5 hours waiting for my airport shuttle that never materialized. Unfortunately phone connection in a lower lowel airport location s*cks.

My apologies if anyone feels their post was removed in error. One user (who is now banned - I had only removed their posting rights before due to the situation above) kept going on and on, so I did a blanket removal of all posts even remotedly connected to this. This is a guest announcement topic and not a discussion about the T&C of the shop.

I really didn't like to ban anyone in this situation. I truly understand the situation of facing losing money. But unfortunately not only there were repeated posts about violation of T&C, there were also posts offering to "help find" tickets. This is nowhere close to any emergency situation (which as stated above has my full understanding). This is trying to create a "black market" for tickets. We can't allow that on here and it will go whenever it comes to our attention. We've meanwhile identified at least one user who's been doing that repeatedly. Again, I know it s*cks for anyone legitimately having an emergency issue and I am truly sorry. But people that keep violating the rules are forcing us to be much more strict than anyone wants to.

What Bergman posted above is a point that always gets to me too: any offer for a fixed price I could personally understand. It's the urge not to lose money. Fine with me. Even a mark up for the eBay fees I could see. But pretty much all sales are auctions starting with the ticket price or even more than that - which brings us to the "black market" issue I mentioned.

For the record, I didn't even get to contact eBay about those auctions discussed Monday. They were already taken down when I finally made it home. And if I had reported them I'd still not feel bad. The auctions may not have been against eBay's T&C, but they are against SM's T&C. eBay Germany also allows sales of tickets for certain football teams. However, those tickets are personalized too. More than one fan found themselves locked out because the teams had revoked the tickets. I feel bad for anyone of the legitimate emergencies, but I feel just as bad for anyone who would lose their money because they fell for a seller like that.

And now if we can please return to this topic being a guest announcement one me and my pounding headache would very much appreciate it. ;)

*steps of soap box and crawls back to bed*

• Like 8

I was just called back on here as someone decided to make a reappearance.

I've said it before, I absolutely don't like banning people. But if someone wishes to be reinstated and wants to "close a matter" this isn't quite the way to go. Most certainly backing yourself up with the same IP won't help. Despite what some people seem to think the mods are not stupid either.

A simply message "hey sorry, I won't be doing this again" or even "I'll be shutting up now" and we wouldn't be here now. One of the new deleted posts mentions having apologized... I'm afraid no one has seen anything close to an apology. All posts kept going on and on about "I shouldn 't be out of any money, SM have no right to interfere in my sales". In fact the latest re-registration I killed off this morning went off again. That and only that is why the plug was pulled. Well that and because the latest post said they wouldn't support the events anymore. If you refuse to do that, why insist on coming here anyway?

• Like 8

Let's all get excited about our weekend guys!

The MJF announcement was a huge excitement to so many, and this thread should reflect that - let's get back on track!

So, what's everybodies favourite BTTF moment? :D

• Like 4

I see someone is selling their photoshoot ticket on Ebay and it is going for £166 at the moment (with over a day left). That is disgusting because as much as I can understand the 'out of pocket' scenario that is making a massive profit

I see someone is selling their photoshoot ticket on Ebay and it is going for £166 at the moment (with over a day left). That is disgusting because as much as I can understand the 'out of pocket' scenario that is making a massive profit

If someone is willing to pay that much for a photoshoot then they might as well get a diamond pass and get all the other stuff too, unbelievable that!

For the price to pay for a diamond pass, I'd rather go on vacation for a week. At least, my pleasure will last a bit longer.

For me buying a diamond pass will give me great memories for the rest of my life, not just a week. Its a once in a lifetime oppotunity to meet the great MJF.

• Like 8

I have paid more than the diamond pass for MJF as I have got all his photoshoots too but I think it's worth it to meet one of my favourite actors. This is a once in a lifetime thing and will forever live in my memory, that to me is priceless.

• Like 2

I have paid more than the diamond pass for MJF as I have got all his photoshoots too but I think it's worth it to meet one of my favourite actors. This is a once in a lifetime thing and will forever live in my memory, that to me is priceless.

I agree and I got the extra photo's too! I can see how a lot of people would see it as very expensive, but when you get to meet a life long hero which you never thought would ever happen, I don't think you can put a price on it.

• Like 2

I agree and I got the extra photo's too! I can see how a lot of people would see it as very expensive, but when you get to meet a life long hero which you never thought would ever happen, I don't think you can put a price on it.

Exactly! Got the CL diamond pass and photoshoot too. I am going to be a very excited girly come that weekend! :)

• Like 1

Hey just goy my validation fee email sent so happy ;) but one question it says no need to print this does that mean i can just print out my MJF ticket And dont need to worry about it now scanning ???

Edited by Pinhead1987

Hey just goy my validation fee email sent so happy ;) but one question it says no need to print this does that mean i can just print out my MJF ticket And dont need to worry about it now scanning ???

Correct. You only need the MJF ticket. The scanners will know it is validated by using them computer thingys.
  • Like 1