Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Hi I've got a photo with Christopher loydd with the car and I have a photo with mj fox any chance I could have both of them with the car? Sorry for being a nuisance

Email the shop, but last time I check MJF with the DeLorean was sold out on Saturday and well on its way to being the same on Sunday so it's unlikely they'll allow you to upgrade.
I've got a delorean PIC with Christopher loydd I was hoping I could possibly get mj fox to join I'll ask thanx ☺
Oh you want them both in one shot? If they do any double shots like this they will announce them nearer the show as a seperate shoot. I would think this one would be very popular and expensive but also unlikely due to Michael's health.
true thanx mate did u get a diamond ticket?

Yeah, I did. MJF is one of my top 3 who I never thought I'd get to meet. The other 2 are Bill Murray and Harrison Ford.

Hi I've got a photo with Christopher loydd with the car and I have a photo with mj fox any chance I could have both of them with the car? Sorry for being a nuisance

Email the shop, but last time I check MJF with the DeLorean was sold out on Saturday and well on its way to being the same on Sunday so it's unlikely they'll allow you to upgrade.
I've got a delorean PIC with Christopher loydd I was hoping I could possibly get mj fox to join I'll ask thanx ☺
Oh you want them both in one shot? If they do any double shots like this they will announce them nearer the show as a seperate shoot. I would think this one would be very popular and expensive but also unlikely due to Michael's health.

Yeah, I did. MJF is one of my top 3 who I never thought I'd get to meet. The other 2 are Bill Murray and Harrison Ford.
I'm gutted I can't afford to get 1 I had 400 that was my limit hopefully he might come again if he likes it?

I'm gutted I can't afford to get 1 I had 400 that was my limit hopefully he might come again if he likes it?

Jason did say that this will probably be the only time, but never say never.

• Like 1

Hey I don't know if this is the right bit to ask this in but I just went to buy a photoshoot ticket with MJF. On the ticket selection I only wanted 1 ticket and just clicked that but after I paid it told me that I just bought 2 tickets? I don't know how I manged to buy more than I wanted. Is there anything I can do? I don't need two tickets and with how busy MJF is going to be and how quickly he is selling out I'm sure someone else could have this extra ticket. I know there is a no refunds thing but I only clicked for the one ticket yet got charged for two. Any help that anyone can give would be great.

Sorry to quote this but could someone please get back to me about this? Any help would be great thanks.

Hey I don't know if this is the right bit to ask this in but I just went to buy a photoshoot ticket with MJF. On the ticket selection I only wanted 1 ticket and just clicked that but after I paid it told me that I just bought 2 tickets? I don't know how I manged to buy more than I wanted. Is there anything I can do? I don't need two tickets and with how busy MJF is going to be and how quickly he is selling out I'm sure someone else could have this extra ticket. I know there is a no refunds thing but I only clicked for the one ticket yet got charged for two. Any help that anyone can give would be great.

Sorry to quote this but could someone please get back to me about this? Any help would be great thanks.

You're best off emailing the shop at shop@showmastersevents.com

Edited by Wrong Name

A big thanks to the Showmasters sales office for the trouble free upgrade of the photo shoot and talk ticket to a Diamond Pass today. Thanks Chantelle and Jason for allowing this. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

Very very excited!!! Although it does appear some people think the diamond pass gets you a photo of the clock tower and delorean with MJF included but the only in person photo is the one with him personally it seems even diamond pass holders have to then buy extra photo shoots with him. I've got the Christopher Lloyd diamond pass and get those delorean and clock tower shots too but not with CL

Very very excited!!! Although it does appear some people think the diamond pass gets you a photo of the clock tower and delorean with MJF included but the only in person photo is the one with him personally it seems even diamond pass holders have to then buy extra photo shoots with him. I've got the Christopher Lloyd diamond pass and get those delorean and clock tower shots too but not with CL

That is correct, the Diamond Pass just includes one standard photoshoot with MJF, the other prop photoshoots are just for you, however, there were still some Clock Face Photoshoots available on the Saturday with MJF, but it looks like the Delorean ones have now gone for both days.

He brings a small box with a Gizmo in it for all of his photoshoots. Thats what I've seen from pics of his at other cons :)

He had Gizmo with him last time he appeared for Showmasters as well.

Must be strong.... don't give into the fluffy....

• Moderators

He brings a small box with a Gizmo in it for all of his photoshoots. Thats what I've seen from pics of his at other cons :)

Which event was it he was at last year, I can't remember just want to check out the photo library?

Which event was it he was at last year, I can't remember just want to check out the photo library?

LFCC 2012

I can describe how excited I am to meet MJF! I grew up watching him, can't even put a number on how many times I've watched BTTF as its been so many. The only one I managed to see in the cinema was BTTF 3 as I was just a baby when the other ones came out. MJF was my first ever crush and I think my legs are going to turn to jelly when I meet him. I am so so happy with this guest announcement and Christopher Lloyd, can't believe I am going to get a chance to meet Marty Mcfly and Doc!!! Is this really happening?! Thank you Showmasters for making dreams come true! 😝

• Like 1

That is all kinds of awesome ! Looking forward to meeting Zach and Gizmo ! :smile:

• Like 1

Hi I am new here, I bought a photo op ticket with Fox and the Deloreon and my friend bought the package for £445 which includes a standard photo but he wondered can he pay £10 extra to get a picture with the Deloreon and Fox by himself as I would like to think he can but who does he need to ask the question to

Hi I am new here, I bought a photo op ticket with Fox and the Deloreon and my friend bought the package for £445 which includes a standard photo but he wondered can he pay £10 extra to get a picture with the Deloreon and Fox by himself as I would like to think he can but who does he need to ask the question to

Sorry to tell you this but all the DeLorean shoots are sold out for both days now anyway.