Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

• Moderators

Will there be anymore photo shoots made available for the Sunday??

I really would like one with Michael J Fox with the delorean but they have all sold out

SM have stated that once the photo shoots have sold there will not be any further released unfortunately

We've been through a number of pages now that clarified that tickets can not be sold on. I applaud you for being willing to sell at face value. But unfortunately that still doesn't make the rules go away. As I said before, I have no idea if SM are planning a "resell platform" so to speak. But as of now the "no selling" rule still stands. Please refrain from posting such sales offers in this topic, or on ebay.

Hi all,

HELP... I bought my MJF Diamond Pass (Batch 2) on 19th April, but haven't received anything yet... When should I expect it? It's been a month already, so surely I should have received it by now...

Also, after I bought my Batch 2 pass and noticing that more Batch 1s had been released for sale a few weeks after, I emailed Showmasters on 1st May to change mine to a Batch 1, but no response yet... Can anyone tell me the best way of reaching someone for an answer, please? Surely it can't be right that I've purchased first, and someone is able to come in after, buy a Batch 1 and effectively jump the queue?!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks, C

Diamond Passesa are still physically mailed. You'll get them in plenty of time before the show, but there is no set date.

There's definitely not been additional batch 1 tickets released. You must have been looking at a different listing.

Hi QS, thanks for taking the time to clarify re: receiving the pass. It's set my mind at ease.

However, there were definitely more Batch 1s listed for MJF after I'd purchased my Batch 2 Diamond Pass. I'm 100% sure of this, and this was mentioned by others too on this very thread.

Regardless, I look forward receiving a reply to my query from Showmasters - and am SO EXCITED to be meeting a genuine childhood hero!! :-D

I've checked now and in a small number of cases batches were increased after showing sold out, so there could be one or two listings that jumped to active again. I did see one post that mentions the Diamond Passes batch 1 appearing again now. Sorry, been sick for weeks and not on here much.

But if that happened it was some error in the store, possibly when new tickets were added. There were no tickets added that "jumped the queue".

Hello,

What happens if i don't receive "physically" my diamond pass by mail ?

The email confirmation works at the event ?

If it doesn't turn up then take your confirmation email to the organisers desk at the event and they'll sort you out. However as I understand it, none of the MJF ones have been posted yet so I imagine you won't have a problem.

• Like 1

They are sent out by hand and Showmasters have had a lot of other shows recently and been very busy. If it gets to the end of June and you haven't received them then I'd advise getting in touch with the shop (shop@showmastersevents.com) but it's too early to be worrying about it yet.

Sorry if this has been asked before but will there be an opportunity to get a photo with MJF on the day?

During all sales, I never had enough money because you know how student life is, being in secondary school and only getting £60 every 2 weeks is really bad for something like pre-sales and not having time to get a job :crying: (sad times)

If not I will be severely disappointed as it is a little unfair for people who had to wait for pay-days and such and are trying to save. I also didn't know batches were coming out and never knew when they were :o Was there an option to subscribe to it or was it just a thing you had to check constantly?

I can't wait for this con :dance: So excited! This is my present for my 18th birthday back in April. I'm sure you can all agree that it's pretty awesome :coolthumb:

• Moderators

Unfortunately SM have stated once the photo shoots have sold that is it so I would say it would be highly unlikely thee will be any available on the day.

The batches are somewhat a replacement for ticket numbers, so batch 1 is the first hundred tickets batch 2 the next hundred and so on and so forth, batches are in place for all of the photo shoots this year as part of the change to eventbrite

• Moderators

Having just checked EB it looks like they've all sold sadly, the final batches are marked with "final" on them and as far as I remember too tall posted that batch 4 was the final one for the delorean shoot on the Sunday.

I think the only way of meeting MJF is the diamond pass now but they are close to selling out too. I've purchased all my photos and my diamond pass but is it possible of any returns from people that can't make it anymore so then someone who might have missed out could then buy that through SM? Or does that not happen?

I think the only way of meeting MJF is the diamond pass now but they are close to selling out too. I've purchased all my photos and my diamond pass but is it possible of any returns from people that can't make it anymore so then someone who might have missed out could then buy that through SM? Or does that not happen?

Tickets cannot be transferred or refunded so there's no way for people to return them unfortunately. As you say, the diamond pass is the only way to meet him now.

Makes sense, would be a nightmare if everyone started wanting refunds. Don't know who would want a refund on MJF anyway, if they did they would need their head checked haha ;)

Edited by Vicky_Tait
  • Like 4

what's the difference between batch 1 and batch 2 as I bought a batch 2 one as 1 was sold out

also can the diamond pass stuff in one day which includes collecting the photo?

also the photo that MJJ to signs, is that photo bought separately or is it part of the package AND is there as big selection to chose from as I hope the photo has the words London film and comic con 2015

Edited by Lionel Messi

what's the difference between batch 1 and batch 2 as I bought a batch 2 one as 1 was sold out

also can the diamond pass stuff in one day which includes collecting the photo?

also the photo that MJJ to signs, is that photo bought separately or is it part of the package AND is there as big selection to chose from as I hope the photo has the words London film and comic con 2015

Diamond Pass activities can be spread out over several days.

Your photo will be ready for collection when you leave the area.

Photos for signing are provided. Usually there is a good selection, but if you have your heart set on a special image it's best to provide it yourself. Photos don't normally have the event logo, a lot of attendees seem to really dislike that.