Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

• Moderators

Hi I bought the 85 pound ticket but forgot to pay the extra fee am just wondering when I'll get emailed it so I can pay it I bought the ticket when we found out he was coming

Normally within 8-10 days but with it being Sherlocked this weekend id give it until later on next week before worrying about it

Hi i have a question i brought a diamind pass for MJF and i was told that as well as the ticket i got sent to my email address i should have a ticket posted to my address is this ture and how long should i wait before panicking about a no show ticket before i ask again ..... many thanks x

Edited by harley

Got my DIAMOND ticket today!! I now have double bookings for the talks and photoshoot but it'll be worth it. Had to get the autograph!!

I noticed people saying that tickets will be posted but it only asked for my post code, not my full address? It also didn't ask for my tshirt size.

Anyone got any advise? Thank you x

Hi i have a question i brought a diamind pass for MJF and i was told that as well as the ticket i got sent to my email address i should have a ticket posted to my address is this ture and how long should i wait before panicking about a no show ticket before i ask again ..... many thanks x

It really depends on when they manage to send them out but I wouldn't start worrying until July at the earliest.

Hiya!

I bought two entry trickets for Sat + a photo at the Clock Face for my bf, who is a big fan.

We are flying from Spain, and I was wondering if someone could help me out.

We're not sure if we have to receive tickets (as we received the ones via email) or they should arrive home at some point.

Also, according to the photo shoot ticket, Michael J Fox will be in the picture with the person who purchased it, and the photo shoot will take place in a photo studio. I was wondering if my bf will have to walk in by his own or if I could actually be there while they take the picture. Any previous experiences?

I'd really appreciate all the info and tips!

Enjoy ComicCon!

Hiya!

I bought two entry trickets for Sat + a photo at the Clock Face for my bf, who is a big fan.

We're not sure if we have to receive tickets (as we received the ones via email) or they should arrive home at some point.

Also, according to the photo shoot ticket, Michael J Fox will be in the picture with the person who purchased it, and the photo shoot will take place in a photo studio. I was wondering if my bf will have to walk in by his own or if I could actually be there while they take the picture. Any previous experiences?

Enjoy ComicCon!

The tickets are e-tickets (the ones sent via email) only so nothing will be sent to your home.

With the way the photo shoots are run, the 'studio' is a cornered off area within the hall and there are lots of people queueing close together so you won't be able to queue or enter the photoshoot area without a ticket.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Hiya!

Enjoy ComicCon!

The tickets are e-tickets (the ones sent via email) only so nothing will be sent to your home.

With the way the photo shoots are run, the 'studio' is a cornered off area within the hall and there are lots of people queueing close together so you won't be able to queue or enter the photoshoot area without a ticket.

Thanks mate! So we'll just have to show up on Sat morning with our printed tickets I suppose...

• Like 1

Hiya!

Enjoy ComicCon!

Thanks mate! So we'll just have to show up on Sat morning with our printed tickets I suppose...

You can show them on a smart device (phone or tablet) if you are able, but yes you can print them. All they need to see is the QR code (square barcode) to be scanned.

• Like 1

Hiya!

Enjoy ComicCon!

You can show them on a smart device (phone or tablet) if you are able, but yes you can print them. All they need to see is the QR code (square barcode) to be scanned.

Brilliant! I might purchase a photo shoot ticket myself as I've read two people are allowed on the same shot.

Thank you!!

Hiya!

Enjoy ComicCon!

Brilliant! I might purchase a photo shoot ticket myself as I've read two people are allowed on the same shot.

Thank you!!

Indeed they are. No problems, enjoy it!

can someone please assist me with the breakdown

the photo is £85 odd, the autograph is priceless as you can only get one in the diamond package, the clock face and tomb stone, how much would they normally cost? and I assume these 2 prints will be very good limited edition ? also the autograph where will you get a FIX picture from, do you buy it or are you allowed to pick a free one from a selection

also are you allowed to film and takes pics during the talks ?

• Moderators

can someone please assist me with the breakdown

the photo is £85 odd, the autograph is priceless as you can only get one in the diamond package, the clock face and tomb stone, how much would they normally cost? and I assume these 2 prints will be very good limited edition ? also the autograph where will you get a FIX picture from, do you buy it or are you allowed to pick a free one from a selection

also are you allowed to film and takes pics during the talks ?

The £85 photo is with MJF, these are the only things outside of a diamond pass that regular attendees are able to be involved in, the prop photoshoots which are normally just you and the item I.e clockface/tombstone and these cost £5 per picture if you go onto showmasters photo library and have a look at the clockface pics taken at the recent events in Cardiff and Newcastle so you can have an idea of what they look like.

Pictures are permitted during talks but cameras with a flash are only allowed for the first couple of minutes and no video recording is allowed, hope this helps a little

• Like 1

Hi I bought the 85 pound ticket but forgot to pay the extra fee am just wondering when I'll get emailed it so I can pay it I bought the ticket when we found out he was coming

Thanx for your help

Normally within 8-10 days but with it being Sherlocked this weekend id give it until later on next week before worrying about it

Thanx for your help

thanx for your help
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Thanx for your help

thanx for your help

No problem!!

• Like 1

It really depends on when they manage to send them out but I wouldn't start worrying until July at the earliest.

First year for me! Have got photo, talk and tickets booked for MJF - without knowing the timings how do you book other photos so that they don't clash - if you don't know timings until a week before - not sure how this works - thanks for any help in advance

First year for me! Have got photo, talk and tickets booked for MJF - without knowing the timings how do you book other photos so that they don't clash - if you don't know timings until a week before - not sure how this works - thanks for any help in advance

Usually, even if you do happen to have clashes, if you talk to a pit-boss (red tops i think) they will be able to rush you through and make sure you get to BOTH shoots.