Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Accidentally bought the Delorian one. It says he's sitting in the car, so would I be standing outside it or something? Would be nice to be inside with him...

Bought a diamond pass and dolorean photo but noticed I didn't pay the £2.50 on email validation. REEEAAALLLYYYY hope they don't cancel my order, I was too excited and missed it :crying:

You will receive an email in the next ~week or so to pay the validation. Don't worry your order will not be cancelled.

• Like 2

I've just had a horrible thought, is the £2.50 charge for each ticket or each order?!

Oh come on. You've spent all that money. WHat's £2.50? That's nothing.

I've bought two tickets but only one validation, pipe down. Edited by MissShell
  • Like 3

HOW DO YOU ORDER TICKETS FOR THE TALK PLEASE?

Same as the photos... it's just further down the list. £30 for the Talk

I've just had a horrible thought, is the £2.50 charge for each ticket or each order?!

Oh come on. You've spent all that money. WHat's £2.50? That's nothing.

I've bought two tickets but only one validation, pipe down.

One is enough for you.

Ok first serious question, in my haste to purchase the diamond pass it appears the only ones for sale at the moment are for Friday 17th and I've just bought it, this is fine as I can make the Friday but I'm a little confused by the e-ticket I also had to purchase for £2.50 - does this give me entry on the Friday or do I actually need to buy an entry ticket at £12 on top of this? Would really appreciate someone clarifying for me (I've been a fan of MJF since I was 12 years old - so basically 30 years lol and my excitement overtook properly seeing what I was doing, my bad!)

Thanks in advance :-)

Omg! Diamond pass brought and a photo op for my mum!!! This has made me so poor, but sooooooooooo happy. Thank you so much showmasters!!

Bought a diamond pass and dolorean photo but noticed I didn't pay the £2.50 on email validation. REEEAAALLLYYYY hope they don't cancel my order, I was too excited and missed it :crying:

You will receive an email in the next ~week or so to pay the validation. Don't worry your order will not be cancelled.

Phew, thanks so much for the reassurance! :clap:

Random question but is he likely to stand in the photoshoots?

I personally think it's unlikely but we'll see. A tall chair a bit like Stan Lee maybe.

I want a diamond pass but can only go Friday will I get the pic and the auto?

From the listing of the photosessions: no to that. Autograph possibly.

Forgive me if this is a daft question, but I'm wondering if talk tickets are included in the Gold Pass package? Or it is a case of something like the group Q&A is included and the solo Q&A isn't? Just after some clarification here. :smile::smile:

I need to start selling things to afford this, but if that's what I need to do, so be it.

Epic announcement. Might sound daft, but he means a lot to me personally - his interviews as he was starting to talk about Parkinsons came at the same time my grandfather was diagnosed, and helped me understand my Grandfather's condition a lot more than I would have otherwise.

I'm genuinely welling up at the prospect of being able to say Thank You in person.

• Like 4

Sorry to moan guys, happy I have diamond. He's one of my fave people in the world, so have to go all out lol. Was having a mad moment.

• Like 1

Ok first serious question, in my haste to purchase the diamond pass it appears the only ones for sale at the moment are for Friday 17th and I've just bought it, this is fine as I can make the Friday but I'm a little confused by the e-ticket I also had to purchase for £2.50 - does this give me entry on the Friday or do I actually need to buy an entry ticket at £12 on top of this? Would really appreciate someone clarifying for me (I've been a fan of MJF since I was 12 years old - so basically 30 years lol and my excitement overtook properly seeing what I was doing, my bad!)

Diamon Pass does not cover entry. Diamond Pass activities are all over the weekend.

Right, time to break out the Back To The Future blu rays and, of course, I shall be saying "meeting him!" every time Marty or Doc are on screen! :-)

- G

• Like 3

The diamond pass is valid for activities across the entire weekend - talks and photoshoots in particular are only available on the Saturday and Sunday. You will also need to purchase entry for whichever days you will be there.

• Like 1

Yes this is an awesome guest. Cannot afford an autograph but have bought photoshoot - we will live off bread and cheese :dance:

• Like 1

Darn, a truly epic guest, I'll admit, but I'm not such a great fan I can justify this expense to myself, as there are so many more epic people I can meet with that budget....so back to hoping there is still room in the line up for my tastes...To all the BTTF fans out there: Enjoy and grab your chance!