Guest Suggestions

Just read that Skeet Ulrich is making his first convention appearance this year alongside Neve Campbell. Some Scream guests would be amazing especially if a few were book for joint/group photo shoots. Skeet and Neve together as a Diamond package with Ghostface themed photo shoot and Scream talk would be perfect. Also hope Rose McGowan makes a UK appearance one day - she would be a dream guest.

• Like 3

Just read that Skeet Ulrich is making his first convention appearance this year alongside Neve Campbell. Some Scream guests would be amazing especially if a few were book for joint/group photo shoots. Skeet and Neve together as a Diamond package with Ghostface themed photo shoot and Scream talk would be perfect. Also hope Rose McGowan makes a UK appearance one day - she would be a dream guest.

This would be awesome!

I might be the only one here but I love jurassic park and the 4th film will have just been released. I'd love to meet the original film cast, Sam Neill, Laura Dean, Jeff Goldbug, Joseph and Adriana for example.

Also while I'm here David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. Anybody from Grimm and The 100 too.

• Like 2

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Dianna Agron (Glee, Heroes, I Am Number Four & The Family)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, American Hustle & Silver Linings Playbook)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg: , Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

• Like 2

Rewatching the Saw franchise and have to request Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Betsy Russell, Shawnee Smith, Lyriq Bent, Athena Karkanis, Dina Meyer & Scott Patterson. Also a few Saw 'victims'; Julie Benz, Tanedra Howard, Greg Bryk, Bahar Soomekh, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Angus Macfadyen, Chad Donella, Naomi Snieckus, Gina Holden.

• Like 1