STAN LEE extra signing on Friday for ticket holders only ...…IMPORTANT

I can't attend the event on Friday because of work commitments but am now thinking of coming

along in the afternoon before I start work.

You won't regret that....just imagine the stupid big grin you'll have on your face at work for the rest of the day :-)

"Work is insignificant next to the power of the LFCC" - Lord Vader

I work at a nightclub and have to work till 6 am friday morning...then i'll take a shower and head off to the airport at 8, no sleep for me.

Don't care though, i'll catch up later, the Show comes first!

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

So Stan will be signing from 6 til about 7:15 on Friday night before he moves to the other hall for his photoshoot session? It's just I can't make it to the earlier signing during the day on Friday!

Thanks xxx

Correct.

Fantastic!!!

I was originally a bit miffed about being booked on the 07.20 flight from Oslo Friday morning, but then I'll be in Earls Court around 11-ish!

Problem of what to do before the convention begins: Solved!

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question, if golds are being issued their wristbands from 4pm onwards does this mean we will have access to the venue at that time or just mean when 6pm rolls around we'll just be able to go straight in??.

You will have access at 6pm when the show opens. We'll still be setting up at 4pm.

By 3pm though will this line start to get mixed up for people queuing to get in at 6?

The crew will organise that :) It is possible that depending how many people have come early to get Stan prior between 11ish and 3 would mean the queue for the Brompton Hall that Stan's in will have reduced and those people that have been in already will then queue for the usual building (outside queue splits) http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84929 (inside rough layout) http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84943

Hmmmmmm, my train gets to West Brompton at 2:25 and have to go past the place to get to my hotel, might be worth seeing what the queue is like. Would seriously help with the rest of the weekend :-D

Anyone think this will be very busy as it is still work time....?

I can't attend the event on Friday because of work commitments but am now thinking of coming

along in the afternoon before I start work.

You won't regret that....just imagine the stupid big grin you'll have on your face at work for the rest of the day :-)

"Work is insignificant next to the power of the LFCC" - Lord Vader

I work at a nightclub and have to work till 6 am friday morning...then i'll take a shower and head off to the airport at 8, no sleep for me.

Don't care though, i'll catch up later, the Show comes first!

Not much sleep for me the weekend. Working Saturday and Sunday evenings after the show also........but all worth it.

• Like 1

Absolutely gutted I cannot meet Stan Lee. Being young I only have a paper round, and it's taken all the savings from that to try make it to Con, and £45...I really just don't have the money. Him being 91 too, I doubt I'll have the chance to meet him again...

Is there anyway you'll be launching a competition - or as you mentioned for the freebie programme - for photoshoots or autos with Stan? I'm genuinely gutted I can't afford it :((