Personalisations - Stan Lee & Other Big Guests

As I'm getting posters signed by multiple cast members personalisation isn't much of an issue, infact would probably prefer they didn't due to space... however if I got a guest photo signed then would prefer personalisation!

didn't Jason already say Carrie would be no personalisations on her announcement thread? or have I dreamed that lol

It was more of a, she rarely does them but will do them randomly at times.

You mean she rarely does them now, as she did without problems in the past? I have about 8 of them all from different signings.

Edited by robertderidder

didn't Jason already say Carrie would be no personalisations on her announcement thread? or have I dreamed that lol

It was more of a, she rarely does them but will do them randomly at times.

Yeppy do :)

Not taking any chances, I'll be sure to use my Jedi mind tri- wait it wouldn't work on her LOL

• Like 1

If I may add a little anecdote here?

Two years ago Gillian Anderson *Swoons* was at #LFCC and she was a MAJOR headliner and clearly lots and LOTS of people wanted to meet her, anyways with her price and her stature she was VQT and I was secretly hoping she'd personalise expecting her not to because of how crazy busy she'd be... Turns out she did personalise two items for me, and I was rather surprised by that.

In fact the major headliners that year, Gillian Anderson, Jeri Ryan, Karl Urban all basically had open queues in the afternoon.

When Elijah Wood was at LFCC he was only there for about two hours I think, and he was really busy. Still he managed to personalize without problems.

I do think the whole "no personalizations" thing does little to speed things up. To speed things up there would have to be a "no speaking to the guests" sign.

• Like 1

That's awesome I'll just grab a VT and wait till she's not too busy if that's the case or I'll just ask the crew if she's personalising would make more sense than standing around hahaa :) I've got all day Sunday so it's cool

Edited by Lenasbitch92

I do think the whole "no personalizations" thing does little to speed things up.

Even if it only saves 5 seconds a time, over 600 autographs that's 3,000 seconds, or an extra 50 minutes of signing, and for somebody as busy as Stan Lee is likely to be, those 50 minutes can put a smile on quite a few more people's faces.

• Like 1

OK,I'm a little nervous about meeting Terry Farrell & Slavitza Jovan,but if I wanted

to try for a personalised autograph with "To Tom" on it,is it best to either ask politely

or place a post it note on the photo :blush:

This is a question which I'm hoping some of the more experienced LFCC attendees might be

able to answer for me,thankyou in advance :smile:

What? Really? :blink2:

Wow,that would really make my day if she does'nt mind personalising my photo? :dance:

I understand that she will probably be a very popular guest, but if she's cool with

that,than as a fan I would be over the moon :clap:

Very well then,I shall ask "please would you mind making it out as "To Tom"

thankyou once again for your very helpful advice Stuart,much appreciated :smile: