Personalisations - Stan Lee & Other Big Guests

OK,I'm a little nervous about meeting Terry Farrell & Slavitza Jovan,but if I wanted

to try for a personalised autograph with "To Tom" on it,is it best to either ask politely

or place a post it note on the photo :blush:

This is a question which I'm hoping some of the more experienced LFCC attendees might be

able to answer for me,thankyou in advance :smile:

When I met Slavitza she didn't sign for me

What? Really? :blink2:

Wow,that would really make my day if she does'nt mind personalising my photo? :dance:

I understand that she will probably be a very popular guest, but if she's cool with

that,than as a fan I would be over the moon :clap:

Very well then,I shall ask "please would you mind making it out as "To Tom"

thankyou once again for your very helpful advice Stuart,much appreciated :smile:

Hey there,

I met here a few years ago and had the picture personalised. She had no problem doing it at all. Plus she was lovely which was a bonus....

Take care,

Matty-lad

• Like 1

Wow,that would really make my day if she does'nt mind personalising my photo? :dance:

I understand that she will probably be a very popular guest, but if she's cool with

thankyou once again for your very helpful advice Stuart,much appreciated :smile:

Hey there,

I met here a few years ago and had the picture personalised. She had no problem doing it at all. Plus she was lovely which was a bonus....

Take care,

Matty-lad

Aww,thanks mate,yes I have heard from others on here that Terry Farrell is really lovely to her fans,I'm so honoured to be meeting her

& quite nervous too,but I'm sure I'll be fine,always good to hear some advice from the experts :smile:

Stan lee is not personalizing . There is no photos no cameras allowed or phones out etc. Not a big queue though surprisingly

suprised at the queue element but not suprised about the photos given how big of a star he is. Might try and grab an autograph if I can later but not fussed

Hey there,

Take care,

Matty-lad

You were right,Terry was absolutely lovely,she's so sweet & she looked gorgeous,of course,we had an arm around each other

at the photo shoot,she said she loved my Ghostbusters t shirt & she even personalised the autograph afterwards with "To Tom",

bless her,she really made my day extra special,she is such a lovely lady,so kind to her fans,bless her x :smile:

Edited by TomW1983
  • Like 1