Heads up about whats to come and a warning

Some Epic oversized outside props and set bits between a sectioned off run between the two areas would be amazing, am thinking a T-Rex.

Actually having 'props' scattered around the site would be quite cool. Great for photo ops for cosplayers and visitors.

Dearest Showmasters its a great idea to use both halls for such an event that is promising to be one of the best.My question is will you be telling us which guest is signing in which hall as I can imagine if a great deal of people at Earl s court hall one to see Mr.Lee and he is over at the other hall those people may be a little tick off as they may have to wait longer for a virtual ticket for an autograph, many thanks x

• Moderators

As we've said before, I'm sure more information will be forthcoming once logistics are confirmed etc. At this time, this is more of a 'heads up' rather than anything specific.

• Like 1

This is going to be massive!

Quick question; I do have about 10 photoshoots planned. I would like to do them all on Friday. Is that possible or should I spread them? There's only 3 hours on Friday ;)

• Moderators

Quick question; I do have about 10 photoshoots planned. I would like to do them all on Friday. Is that possible or should I spread them? There's only 3 hours on Friday ;)

I know people that have before.

• Moderators

I did 9 on the Friday last year no problem at all

• Showmasters Admin

Ive also started to wait because you never now who is going to cancel and when. I remember ordering a few photoshoots years ago and by the time the event cam they had all cancelled.

Ill probably end up booking at the last minute again.

your welcome to do that but i am telling you we know how many people are buying more and more in advance and we are going to sell out of most photo ops before the show we think ?

also in the past if a guest dropped out it did take a week or so or maybe longer not we have a new system so its refunded very fast so if a guest dose drop out you will have your money back fast :-)

hope that is of help

showmasters

Ive also started to wait because you never now who is going to cancel and when. I remember ordering a few photoshoots years ago and by the time the event cam they had all cancelled.

Ill probably end up booking at the last minute again.

your welcome to do that but i am telling you we know how many people are buying more and more in advance and we are going to sell out of most photo ops before the show we think ?

also in the past if a guest dropped out it did take a week or so or maybe longer not we have a new system so its refunded very fast so if a guest dose drop out you will have your money back fast :-)

hope that is of help

showmasters

Any chance we can get an update on what photoshoots are getting close to selling out?

• Like 1

I keep saying to my husband, I feel very unprepared for this years con!!!!! Feels even worse now for some reason after reading this!!! Must get big fat bottom into gear!!!

Thank you to SM for all the updates. Good to be kept informed.

Really glad this is spreading out into two halls, was not looking forward to a constant crowded feeling (I realise it's still going to be busy). This is going to be crazy and awesome and I can't wait.

Really looking forward to this, and just buying tickets online - but slightly surprised and disappointed to note that 12-year-olds apparently count as adults. Mine still has a squeaky voice and - last time I looked - no income of his own, sadly! I've bought him to the con for the last few years, and he really enjoys it, plus I drop a hell of a lot more money at the con with him there than I would by myself, so am not best pleased to have to shell out even more money this year, when the only difference is that he's a couple of inches taller.

A lot of actual adults have no income of their own!!!!!!