LFCCW Schedule - Updated 03/10/13

If we have clashes on one day, will we be able to go to the other day instead, for example on the Sunday I have Walter Jones at 3.35 p.m. and Andrew Hayden Smith at 3.40 p.m. , but I am also there on the Saturday so could go to the Walter Jones photoshoot at 1.25 p.m. on the Saturday instead ?

I don't know if it's changeable at this point, but what I would say is that there's a lot of Who fans that would love Carole's photoshoot(if she is indeed doing one)...but a lot who will be rushing on the Saturday. It might be worth looking at planning the photoshoot for first thing in the morning? I'd imagine you'd have a lot more people going to it then

• Moderators

If I don't arrive in time for the first Noel Clarke photo shoot (I am having to go long way round to get to Olympia this time) I can got to the afternoon shoot instead can't I?

Yes that's fine.

If we have clashes on one day, will we be able to go to the other day instead, for example on the Sunday I have Walter Jones at 3.35 p.m. and Andrew Hayden Smith at 3.40 p.m. , but I am also there on the Saturday so could go to the Walter Jones photoshoot at 1.25 p.m. on the Saturday instead ?

Normally no. You can check on the day if an exception can be made, but no promises.

I don't know if it's changeable at this point, but what I would say is that there's a lot of Who fans that would love Carole's photoshoot(if she is indeed doing one)...but a lot who will be rushing on the Saturday. It might be worth looking at planning the photoshoot for first thing in the morning? I'd imagine you'd have a lot more people going to it then

I'd have to agree with this. My brother and I are both going to go elsewhere that day but would happily buy a Carole-Ann photoshoot if it was earlier in the morning. We will be there for some of Comic Con on Saturday before heading off. I imagine a lot of other dedicated Dr Who fans will be the same, considering who is at the other one.

Ugh, 3 people at the same time. Still, wouldn't be the same if there wasn't any leg work to be done. Who is doing the Star Trek talk though, Garrett Wang on his own?

With Nicole de Boer I guess, maybe Noel Clarke? :P

Doh! :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Oh no! The Michael Shanks photoshoot on Sunday clashes with Jon's talk. I'm only there Sunday with early bird entry not gold pass. Is there a way to see both? I haven't got my talk ticket yet. Any advice?

Well Shanks' shoot starts 10 mins before, and finishes 10 mins later.. so your choice as to whether you risk trying to get it done in the 10 mins before, or go after the talk.

Edited by DavidB