Latest Guest Announcement - Graham McTavish

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce Graham McTavish will be attending Collectormania Glasgow

Graham will be attending both both days of the show

dwa.jpg

The-Hobbit-Dwalin-In-Pantry.jpg

graham%20mctavish.jpg

graham_mctavish_1.jpg

The Hobbit: There and Back Again - Dwalin

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Dwalin

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Dwalin

24 (TV series) Mikhail Novakovich

Red Dwarf (TV series) Warden Ackerman

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0574615/

• Like 2

Excellent guest. It's fantastic to see 3 of the dwarves coming to Glasgow, I had hoped to meet them all at some point, so getting at least 3 in one swoop is going to be a great opportunity. Hopefully it's also an incentive to get people to travel to Glasgow

He also has a lot of great credits to his name, he's a great voice actor in some huge cartoons and video games, he's also been in things like the last Rambo film and an episode of Lost

Edited by JacknDaniel
  • Like 1

He's another fantastic guest. Was in Lost and Rambo, AND he's one o the Dwarves! Why would people NOT want to meet him? I'm not one of those who says "aww can you not get him for... (insert name of your closest show here)," but I'm curious if Adam Brown may end up coming to Glasgow too. Cardiff and Glasgow have been sharing quite a few of their guests, which is great as everybody wins.

• Like 1

Hi !!!!

I'm a french fan of the "Hairy Dwarves" and of course Peter Jackson !! Thank you for these guests !! But I'd love Aidan Turner and/or Dean O'Gorman and/or Richard Armitage to come !! Or other actors from the Hobbit or the Lord of the rings !! The more actors there will be, the more chances I'll have to come !!!! (Excuse me if the expression is wrong) !! Make us dream !!

Freakin awesome!

This is gonna cost me a fortune. I loved his character Dwalin in the Hobbit. The aggressive over confidence was perfectly balanced by a sense of caring about the others in the group. I really cannot wait to see how all the dwarfs shape up in the next two films.

Really looking forward to meeting him.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...