Sign in to follow this  
DavidB

Attendee Twitter Accounts

As I know there's quite a lot of new people attending, it might be nice to share our accounts so people can get chatting etc :)

I've done this on the @Showmasters account, but no harm in putting it here too :)

So feel free to share if you feel like it :D

Mine is the imaginative @DavidBedwell .. thrilling I know.

Also look on the #Collectormania hashtag. That's a good way of finding discussion. Or #C19 or #CMMK .. people have different variations!

I'm @idhamramadi - to prevent spam bots I pre-approve followers but my general rule is, if your avatar isn't a half naked woman, you're in. But I'm hoping there are forum members "who are sexy single women in London who wants to meet me" otherwise I do not know of any other methods of meeting sexy single women in London outside of the Twitter-universe :D

• Like 2

Eyup. I'm on @djdarrenjones - by all means say hello, I'll talk any old rubbish. I'm like that.

@markandninahfm

Normally we interview some of the guests prior to event but due to recent holidays on our show, we haven't. But please do give us a follow for info on other celebrity guests we have coming on in the future :-)

Looking forward to Collectormania.

@TheBoyWhoWaited

Edit: Thanks to those of you who have already followed me, so far! :dance::smile:

Edited by Sam_Carter96

@Catavich and also @Catavichnerd always more than happy to say hello! :WAVE:

Edited by Catavich

@squirtchy - beware though, if you don't follow too many people your timeline may just be filled with tweets about mcdoanlds and how i'll be alone forever. i tweet a lot, Not as much as David though ;)

Well there's no point in having it if you don't use it :P