Massive Guest Announcement tonight at 7pm its going to be good

SEE!!!!!!!!

I keep my eyes OFF the forum for like an hour or so and then this pops up.

Let the predicitions begin.

DAVID DUCHOVNY! IT HAS TO BE DAVID DUCHOVNY!!!

I had a bet with myself as to how long it would take you to post this ;)

• Like 1

SEE!!!!!!!!

I keep my eyes OFF the forum for like an hour or so and then this pops up.

Let the predicitions begin.

DAVID DUCHOVNY! IT HAS TO BE DAVID DUCHOVNY!!!

I had a bet with myself as to how long it would take you to post this ;)

I'd left my Home about 12pm to do a few things, first thing I did after checking emails and Twitter was checking the Forum and I wont repeat what came out of my mouth when I read this. It just so happens that I've now made sure where all my money is going and I'm sure you've seen my endless Tweets about allocating it to here to there to me to you etc etc etc.

Thing is, IF this MASSIVE GUEST is who I'm willing it to be and more than that wanting it to be then oh my God how flipping epic would it be/. But it could of course go the other way and OTHER Fandoms MAY be catered for.

AM beginining to pray - wait, I made that deal with God didn't I? :)

i want it to be.... Megan Fox

^^ This - Excpet she's preggers and it doesn't feel right lusting after pregnant women. How about next year after shes popped the sprog out and back to her sex appealing self.

i dont know what you mean sir, I am just a Transformers geek and want to meet her for that reason, got the autograph, want the photo with her... quite innocent!

AM beginining to pray - wait, I made that deal with God didn't I? :)

And broke it, as I recall :P

It was only ham. And I just couldn't take it any longer. Mind you I um, did have a pork sausage earlier this morning and- well God made me wait long enough.

Besides, I'm Special Agent Fox Mulder I can do what I want, I've stared death in the face overcome many obstacles and look pretty darn handsome with it - God should answer to me, I shouldn't have to answer to God.

I think I need to tone down the more tenacious side of this cosplay.

If it was David, surely they'd have him on the Sunday?

They have already said that the guest will be doing BOTH days.

Yeah i know, my point being that i wouldn't imagine him being there the same day as Gillian.

Matt Smith

Or David Tennant now Freema Agyeman has been announced! And knowing my luck it will only be on the Sunday!

Edit: Just seen both days put in capital letters, so definitely think it is one of those two!

Edited by MrsEllacott