Big Guest Announcement Sunday night at 6pm

showmasters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well as i will be on a train when the guest is announced so by the time i log on the network will be fine lol, last time there was so many people logging on that the forum couldnt be accessed and i found out who the guest was from FB

Edited by rosie727

You have been so crul to my bank this year is he or she a first timer or a repeat guest i am going to say repeat guests i am going for Elija Wood he would go nicely with Sean or David Tennant First timer signer i would have to go for Orlando Bloom or Andrew Lincoln

Edited by Starbug

please be Matt smith

Yes. Because there aren't any Doctor Who guests at this convention is there.

There are other Fandoms that would Love to have a big guest announcement, Star Wars, Indiana Jones etc etc.

But, I'm sure whoever it is will make one Fandom or other very happy.

please be Matt smith

It has to be Matt Smith why not with Karen there is a perfect fit.

I hope it is Matt, but think there would have been even more of a fanfare if it was. When Karen made her debut at LFCC the teaser message was far more enticing.

Elijah would be awesome, but hey, this is showmasters so whoever it is they have booked will be awesome!

Looking forward to the announcement :vader:

I've discovered that they are filming Les Misérables not 20 miles from Milton Keynes, maybe Showmasters has secured Russell Crowe or someone like that!

I think Russell is is to unrealistic and he is more for LFACC if he wanted to a con

Whoever it is i hope photoshoots tickets will be available at the event itself as the online shop will already be closed down for us foreigners...

since its a big announcement any chance the store could still be open sunday night please? so we have a chance to order too :vader:

I've discovered that they are filming Les Misérables not 20 miles from Milton Keynes, maybe Showmasters has secured Russell Crowe or someone like that!

I think Russell is is to unrealistic and he is more for LFACC if he wanted to a con

Most of the Guests people suggest (especially in Guest Suggestions) are far too unrealistic o the point that its actually laughable.

Most of the Guests people suggest (especially in Guest Suggestions) are far too unrealistic o the point that its actually laughable.

Well, won't you look like the silly one when Sylvester Stallone and Morgan Freeman walk in!!!

(you're right though, some are more pie shop in the sky than just pie in the sky)

Well, won't you look like the silly one when Sylvester Stallone and Morgan Freeman walk in!!!

(you're right though, some are more pie shop in the sky than just pie in the sky)

By all means, I dont mind looking silly but sometimes its all about being wise and using a sense of realism over this.

Lets use a typical scenario that I've mentioned in one way or the other on here.

Harrison Ford:

It would be nice if Harrison did a convention over here, it really would and time and time again I see (naturally) that people want Harrison Ford to be at a convention - his Autograph is worth big bucks and at a signing in the states he would be in the hundreds whereas over here people balk at the price of someone like Mike Tyson or soon to be Gillian Anderson and start moaning about how much its going to be for an Autograph - yes, I've met Harrison Ford in person twice now and the three Autos I have from him are worth their weight in gold and IF thats IF he was ever to do a convention over here I would pay hundreds for another.

But that wont ever happen (i.e. IF he was ever to do a convention over here) I mean hey, if people want Harrison Ford to do a convention and expect him to be in the region of £25-35 then thats fine but it wont happen - ever.

Its always nice to speculate about which guests may grace us with their presence but there are guests and then there are Guests.

By all means, I dont mind looking silly but sometimes its all about being wise and using a sense of realism over this.

Its always nice to speculate about which guests may grace us with their presence but there are guests and then there are Guests.

Quoted for truth. :vader:

please be Matt smith

Yes. Because there aren't any Doctor Who guests at this convention is there.

:YAHOO::dance: