Thank You

MorningAngel

Massive Thankyou! We had a FANTASTIC time. It was our first Hub & we loved every minute. Very well organised event & the friendly helpful staff made the experience even better. The Guests were Great. We are very impressed with the whole event.

Thanks again :D

Yes, thank you, thank you to everyone involved in making this weekend possible, i have laughed, cheered and sung so much that my throat is now ripped to shreds but it was so worth it. I've come away with some very special memories, photos and autographs. Now to watch JB on lorraine kelly before heading home...how many days until the next one?!

Thank you everyone for the awesome weekend. SM did a fantastic job - Jason, TooTall, I doubted the Sunday schedule esp Barrowman's could be managed without delays, but I was amazed by the result. Hats off. Special thanx to Malcolm for the usual professionalism and the awesome photos.

thanks a lot to the crew for the good work, and once again thanks SM for bringing JB back.

can't wait for next April. Rock on.

Massive Events - you were all awesome - thanks very much for a great weekend..

Fabulous guests all especially Daniele Favilli, who was like a kid in a sweet shop - We started to think he was enjoying it twice as much as the rest of us - lol. Please invite him back to an event in the future.

Cant wait for April back at the best place of Hub cons - Park Inn, Northampton - how I missed you.

And Gareth and Kai - Whoop Whoop :D

Yes Thank You for an amazing time!

I have never had so much fun or felt so comfortable in a place as I was over the weekend. Made so many new friends and I cant be happier..

Apart from the fact I now have a cold!!! lol

Bring on Hub 8 :)

That's not a cold... It's post-con-lurgy. Proof you had a fab time.

I have never had so much fun or felt so comfortable in a place as I was over the weekend. Made so many new friends and I cant be happier..

Yep, con flu!

I have con blues.

What an amazing weekend. i don't know how I can wait until April 2012!

;)

Yep, con flu!

I have con blues.

:uhoh:

my mum thinks its because i was drinking too much. its like er hello no its not lol

Yep, con flu!

I have con blues.

:uhoh:

my mum thinks its because i was drinking too much. its like er hello no its not lol

Ah bless, parents always blame things on excessiveness. I think it must be part of the job description. :D

I also have con flu! Although I have named it Barrowman Flu as this is the third time I've come away from seeing him with a cold - but it is so worth it! :D

Love it!!!

Hope you get better soon :WAVE:

While Massive Events are getting thanked, I thought I'd pop on and say "thanks" to a couple of attendees who reminded me why I keep working these shows :YAHOO:

Firstly there's a Miss G (totally not putting your whole name on here, lol) who brought a bag of goofy goodies for the crew. That was MASSIVELY appreciated and they'll be making their way to our New Year party because they'll fit right in on our games night of pass the parcel, musical chairs, etc!

Secondly there's the ahem 'gifted' blonde who is solely responsible for the shopping trip to Primark I intend to make tomorrow. If those gorgeous shoes aren't in my local store, I'm going on a rampage!

And finally, to every person who went through the photohoots on Saturday and shared a joke/wore nice jewelry/liked my boots, thanks for making a tough morning a little easier, although it was totally my own fault for not going to bed early enough!

::sigh:: It's all over until next year now :YAHOO: