Sign in to follow this  
Massive Events

Latest Guest Announcement - DANIELE FAVILLI

We are delighted to announce that Daniele Favilli will be joining us for The Hub 7! :D

Daniele played Angelo, Captain Jacks lover, in the Miracle Day episode 'Immortal Sins'!

Judging by the number of e-mails and forum requests we have had for Daniele I imagine this is going to be a very popular announcement! :P

I also know that Daniele is SO looking forward to meeting everyone and immersing himself in a weekend of all things Torchwood! :D

Mark :D

twmd7c.gif

Daniele%20Favilli%20(6).JPG

Any chance we could get him at Collectormania Bluewater or London Film Comic Con fort next year please as i carnt attend the Hub

Edited by Starbug

Any chance we could get him at Collectormania Bluewater or London Film Comic Con fort next year please as i carnt attend the Hub

As with any guest, it's always better to try and meet them where they're announced. There's never a guarantee they'll ever be back. I would say Daniele is certainly a Hub-type guest rather than those.

Thank you! Really looking forward to him. Great that we will be his first convention (I assume?)

Guest MrsJackHarkness81

Amazing Guest Announcement :)

thanks SM/ME

Fantstic news! Can't wait to meet him. Hopefully he will be there on the Sunday do we cansee him on stage with JB!

Daniele will be with us all weekend! :thumbup:

Mark :YAHOO:

Fantstic news! Can't wait to meet him. Hopefully he will be there on the Sunday do we cansee him on stage with JB!

Okay, everybody! Get your cameras ready for the kiss photo :firedevil:

Daniele will be with us all weekend! :headscratch:

Mark :D

Even better! Thank you ME!