Star Trek - 2.00pm

Classic Doctor Who - 2.40pm

New Doctor Who (paid-for talk) - 3.25pm

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Will the 500+ david tickets be the later shoot??

For Karen it was about 400 first shoot and the rest second shoot. So yes, 500 plus for David should be second shoot.

Even if you would be called for the first one and were busy elsewhere you can still go to the second one.

Yes it will be split 1-500 and then 500+

Is Eve Myles doing a talk both days, or as she's down for the same time each day is it an error?

Can I only get free talk tickets for Sunday on the day, or could I pick them up on saturday?

On Sunday I've got Georgia Moffet, DT, & Kate O'Mara one after the other, should be ok though as I've got ticket '41' for DT, so should be able to get to Kate in time, but will mention it to crew if DT shoot starts a little late.

Geoff

• Showmasters Admin

Is Eve Myles doing a talk both days, or as she's down for the same time each day is it an error?

Can I only get free talk tickets for Sunday on the day, or could I pick them up on saturday?

On Sunday I've got Georgia Moffet, DT, & Kate O'Mara one after the other, should be ok though as I've got ticket '41' for DT, so should be able to get to Kate in time, but will mention it to crew if DT shoot starts a little late.

Geoff

Sorry but talk tickets are only given out on the day, Sat on Sat and Sun on Sun.

Geoff

Sorry but talk tickets are only given out on the day, Sat on Sat and Sun on Sun.

Ok no problem, just thought I'd ask.

What about Eve though - two talks or one?

Geoff

• Showmasters Admin

Geoff

Geoff

As far as I'm aware it's 2.

For Karen it was about 400 first shoot and the rest second shoot. So yes, 500 plus for David should be second shoot.

Even if you would be called for the first one and were busy elsewhere you can still go to the second one.

Lucky ole ticket 500 .... gets to go to both sessions :P

I was just wondering whether anyone has a rough idea of how long the photos take to develop after the end of a shoot? It's just that I need to leave by 3:40 and my last shoot of the day's the Paul McGann one.

I'm sorry for such a noobish question, this is my first photoshoot experience at a signing event :P

I was just wondering whether anyone has a rough idea of how long the photos take to develop after the end of a shoot? It's just that I need to leave by 3:40 and my last shoot of the day's the Paul McGann one.

I'm sorry for such a noobish question, this is my first photoshoot experience at a signing event :P

They are normally back within 2-3 hours.

Edit: Sometimes they are ready in less than 2 hours. It is rather dependant on how busy the photo lab is. If they are not back before you have to leave then you can fill out a form and have them sent to you. There is a small fee to cover postage.

Edited by 1of2

I've got ticket 668 and a gold pass do I still have to wait for the second session?

Geoff

Geoff

As far as I'm aware it's 2.

Cheers. Hopefully this can be confirmed in due course.

Geoff