PHOTO SHOOT AND TALK SCHEDULE

showmasters

Bit confused here. I've got the Arthur Darvill shoot at 11:05 but I won't be able to get to EC until around 10:30. Will I be able to upgrade my ticket that late or would I still manage to get in in time despite the inevitable lengthy queues?

Probably should have planned this to be honest ¬_¬

Edited by Davex1990

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Bit confused here. I've got the Arthur Darvill shoot at 11:05 but I won't be able to get to EC until around 10:30. Will I be able to upgrade my ticket that late or would I still manage to get in in time despite the inevitable lengthy queues?

Probably should have planned this to be honest �_�

Yes you can upgrade at 10:30am. The Early-bird queue will be pretty much gone. So DON'T join the big queue as it'll be the Standard people queuing. Just come straight in to the payment desks.

:coolthumb: I am arriving at paddington station at 11:30 sunday and have a photoshoot with Eve Myles sometime between 11:55 - 12:25 - is there any chance of me making it??? I will get a taxi and have prepaid tickets...I can't believe I may have to miss it!!! I am coming from PLymouth and having to drive to Exeter to get the earliest train!!! Help!! :king:

• Showmasters Admin

As yo uhave pre-paid tickets you'll get in very quickly. It obviously is all donw to how long it takes you to get from Pad to EC. That I can't confirm.

If you do miss it, do talk to the crew in the photo shoot as they still "may" be able to help.

Bugger! I have ticket no 265 for David on Sunday and I just booked a ticket for Eve, What should I do?? Were should I go first?? I don't want to miss Eve because I'm in a huge cue for David and they are in different sections..How will I get there in time?? Stresss!!!

Guys what should I do?:king:

I am there all day and should get there just before they start, my coach is due in at 9.45am. If somone could help me out I will offer to steward for the afternoon???? :coolthumb:

Debs.

So excited about meeting David & Eve. David is my hero![/color :gorgeous: ]

• Moderators

Bugger! I have ticket no 265 for David on Sunday and I just booked a ticket for Eve, What should I do?? Were should I go first?? I don't want to miss Eve because I'm in a huge cue for David and they are in different sections..How will I get there in time?? Stresss!!!

Guys what should I do?:uhoh:

I am there all day and should get there just before they start, my coach is due in at 9.45am. If somone could help me out I will offer to steward for the afternoon???? :coolthumb:

Debs.

So excited about meeting David & Eve. David is my hero![/color :gorgeous: ]

Go to David's and get his first. With that number, you'll probably be done before Eve's starts.

Excellent... There doesn't seem to be any clashes for me... Georgia's photoshoot is first for me and then david's straight after. Got a relatively low number for Georgia (21) and for David (283) so I should be able to make both presumably....

Edited by Ariel23

Saturday lunchtime, when most of the Whovians will be going from a photo to straight back in the queue at Photoshoot B, I've got Diana Rigg at A. I'm guessing this is my best bet:

Nina Toussaint-White - 1.15pm B

McNiece & Welling - 1.40pm B

Diana Rigg - 1.35pm A

Alex Kingston - 2.00pm B

Eve Myles - 2.25pm A

I've got Caitlin Blackwood on Sunday, so I don't need to worry about her.

Another thing, after LFCC, and another incident elsewhere, is it OK to join a free talk late, as long as you're going in the right entrance and have a ticket?

Anneke Wills added - Photo B on Sunday at 2:55pm.

thanks buddy

but will that not clash with the doctor who talks? isnt she doing the free one?

I've noticed that too Rob and pointed it out to the office. Should be adjusted soon.

Saturday lunchtime, when most of the Whovians will be going from a photo to straight back in the queue at Photoshoot B, I've got Diana Rigg at A. I'm guessing this is my best bet:

Nina Toussaint-White - 1.15pm B

McNiece & Welling - 1.40pm B

Diana Rigg - 1.35pm A

Alex Kingston - 2.00pm B

Eve Myles - 2.25pm A

That's what I would do in this case, yes.

Another thing, after LFCC, and another incident elsewhere, is it OK to join a free talk late, as long as you're going in the right entrance and have a ticket?

Normally it is okay within reason, yes. Within reason meaning don't walk to the front and spend 15 minutes looking for the best seat. :blush: If you quietly slip in there won't be any problems.

I'm guessing this is my best bet:
I agree. If you think you may not make the next session, then speak to one of the crew members, and they will try to get you through as soon as possible.

is it OK to join a free talk late, as long as you're going in the right entrance and have a ticket?
Yes, although obviously you may end up being sat at the back.

Edit: Or what QS has said :blush:

Edited by 1of2

so i have a slight clash with

Arthur Darvill - 11:05 till 12ish in photo A

But i have Sean Patrick Flanery at 11:10 in Photo B followed by jennifer Lien at 11.30 also in B

Should i go to those 2 first then head to Arthur? ive recently sprained my ankle so cant rush across as i have done in the past

Should i go to those 2 first then head to Arthur?
Yes, I would. The session with Arthur is lilely to be busier and will finish later than these two. Just mention to the crew that you also have a photo shoot with Arthur, and they will help you as much as possible.

• Showmasters Admin

thanks buddy

Sorted. Eddie and Anneke's photo shoots have been swapped over.

Eddie now at 2:55pm and Anneke is at 10am on Sunday.

thanks buddy

Sorted. Eddie and Anneke's photo shoots have been swapped over.

Eddie now at 2:55pm and Anneke is at 10am on Sunday.

thanks mate

Will the 500+ david tickets be the later shoot??

500+ is an understatement, there are 1,000 tickets :huh:

Lucky ole ticket 500 .... gets to go to both sessions :P

Do you mean you've got 2 tickets? One under 500 and the other over 500? Cause if it's the case you can inform the staff and you'll only go to the first session to get your 2 photos taken at the same time.

Apologize if it's not the case and that I got you wrong!

Oh well seeing I'm 600-ish for DT, I guess I can buy a normal entry ticket, I'll save on the tube and on the EMS entrance, good news for me seeing how the £ pwns the €! =]

Little quick question tho, will there be times for autograph sessions?