latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT

This is his first World signing and a very rare chance to meet him so please do not miss him , and if you do please do not come on here in a few months asking for him to attend again as we really are lucky to get him and i really do not think he will be doing another one of these ver again .

There is only one "chance"

i have wanted to meet Christopher sins we first started running these event and it has taken me till now to be able to get him , so i am so happy to be able to get my Highlander items signed but the man him self .

a very good day

jason :angry:

after reading this and some pondering what to get first i have purchased my talk ticket now i have to wait for pay day to get photo :help:

thanks for getting such amazing guests :whistling:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am just like the rest of you a collector and a fan , and its times like this that i really love my job , i will pop in on a photo ops over my busy weekend and have my moment just like the rest of you .

i have waited so long for this day .

jason :whistling:

Aw, bless you, Jason! :help: Aren't you sweet? I'm sure Mr Lambert will love seeing all these great posts, if he was to come on here.

Sorry your wrong there was a highlander II but it didnt do as well as the others it was called Highlander II: The Quickening (1991) x

I...just...never mind.

remember, fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself.

This is his first World signing and a very rare chance to meet him so please do not miss him , and if you do please do not come on here in a few months asking for him to attend again as we really are lucky to get him and i really do not think he will be doing another one of these ver again .

There is only one "chance"

i have wanted to meet Christopher sins we first started running these event and it has taken me till now to be able to get him , so i am so happy to be able to get my Highlander items signed but the man him self .

a very good day

jason :WAVE:

OMG how true :WAVE: i love this guy! i grew up on the highlander movies and being a huge MK fan this has gotta be a chance in a lifetime :clap: i cant wait :WAVE: this con is starting to get very expensive but it is soooo worth it :D keep em coming jason ;)

• Moderators

WOW!!!!! Frickin AWESOME guest announcement!!!!!!!!! I have to ask... beg... plead, that on of the available 8x10's provided be a double shot of Raiden and Shang Tsung. Pretty please with sugar on top :thumbup: I can't believe, two Mortal Kombat guests at one event!!!!!!!!

SM can't guarantee specific 8x10s unfortunately. I'd definitely source your own for something that specific.

This is the best news in a looong time. I've just bougt 4 photo ops with the almighty Christopher Lambert :P

Being a long time Highlander fan, this is a dream come true for me.

Also there are so many great films Lambert was in...

For instance;

Why Me - a funny comedy with two Christophers - Lambert and Llyod.

To Kill A Priest - wonderful, deep drama.

Nirvana - interesting take on cyberpunk/

Gideon - great movie with him and Mr Heston.

Also recently CL was in two very good artistic films.

Cartagena and White Material - both French high profile movies, getting very good reviews. Lambert's performace in Cartagena is simply great.

Last but not least. Christopher is in the new Ghost Rider film playing oposite Nicolas Cage. The sequel to Ghost Rider is something to look for, because it's, in fact, reboot, directed by two mad guys who brought Crank movies.

However I wonder about the format of the talk with CL: Should I submit question(s) for Cl to Showmasters or if there will be questions asked directly from the "room" accepted during the talk?