Back To The Future Auction at this years event

• Showmasters Admin

This year we plan to have some really rare and cool Back To The Future memorabilia for you to buy in a Auction that will be held on Saturday

we have a very large 1 off logo painted on hard board from Empire cinema London from the 1980s

we also will have some film props from the films for sale in the auction.

as well as a wing mirror of the ILM model Delorean used in the films

and also a extiror part of the time device also from the ILM model Delorean used in the films

Zurueck-in-die-Zukunft-560x373-9cdbf85094dc6db1.jpg

we also have a set of large letters that make up a logo of Back To The Future used again at Empire cinema London for the 3rd film each letter is around 2 foot square making up a amazing sign over 15 foot long that went up above the Cinema when the film opened in london a 1 off amazing rare item.

also we will have one of Doc brown shirts from the 50s scenes that was used on the BTTF ride

retour_vers_le_futur_2_back_to_the_future_ii_1989_reference.jpg

more BTTF items to come for this Auction and photos as we have them :D

just another thing to look forward to at this years London Film And Comic Con 2011

jason

At this rate you might as well rename LF&CC - Back to the Future - The event :D

Seriously tho, a good opportunity for those with loads of cash to bid for rare items and for the rest of us to look and shake our heads at the crazy prices they are paying.

But all good stuff - loads of things to keep everyone entertained.

Seriously tho, a good opportunity for those with loads of cash to bid for rare items and for the rest of us to look and shake our heads at the crazy prices they are paying.
I may end up bidding on something near the start just to say I bid on it, as there is no way I'll be able to afford the prices they'll ultimately go for!

I have no money as it is, I hope you take credit cards!!!! :thumbup:

Yes, credit cards are accepted. :D

I figured they would be I (and possibly my bank account) was hoping for a no or no facilities etc so I might stand a slight chance of saving some money!!!!! ;)

• 1 month later...

All sounds good and good jokes too!

On a different note, is there going to be a car there. I would love to get my photo done with one! How about everyone else?

Look here

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=68029

I suspect that when the photo shoot with Christopher is not taking place then the car will be available to have your photo with. That has been the case when it has appeared previously, for a small fee (I can't recall what)

Who EXACTLY do you think has the space for a BILLBOARD of the BTTF logo as used on a cinema? We don't all have empty aircraft hangars, you know, Jason :D

That's what I was thinking! If there's anyone in a similar situation to me who wins it (ie, getting public transport home) how on Earth would they get it home? lol! :WINCE: Good luck to everyone who plans to place a bid or two, though :D

Who EXACTLY do you think has the space for a BILLBOARD of the BTTF logo as used on a cinema? We don't all have empty aircraft hangars, you know, Jason :YAHOO:

That's what I was thinking! If there's anyone in a similar situation to me who wins it (ie, getting public transport home) how on Earth would they get it home? lol! :P Good luck to everyone who plans to place a bid or two, though :YAHOO:

I was thinking about it for 5 minutes... Then I remembered that I'm flying back to Denmark again XD

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

I believe this has already been raised with the office, but probably won't get answered until tomorrow at the earliest.

What he said ^^

Quick random question, will this replace the regular auction / will there be non BTTF items too?

I'm sure there will be reg items too, each in this auction or in a second one. I don't believe this auction is replacing the regular one.