Back To The Future Auction at this years event

Will the auction lots be on display anywhere prior to the auction?

I asked the same last year and was told no ;)

Thanks. I know they have been at any of the ME events I've been to, but wasn't sure if LFCC was done differently.

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG WITH THIS TODAY

Had a good day but very dissappointed with the auction ( again), its one of the major reasons i went today but the BTTF auction for all the props mentioned was non existant.

WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG WITH THIS TODAY

Had a good day but very dissappointed with the auction ( again), its one of the major reasons i went today but the BTTF auction for all the props mentioned was non existant.

They had the very large 1 off logo painted on hard board from Empire cinema London from the 1980s.

They seemed to have a few dvd covers... not what I was expecting either

There's another auction tomorrow with more BTTF items, I was right at the front of this one and the delay was due to them frantically trying to get hold of someone so makes sense.

I'm disappointed as not there tomorrow but walked away with 3 autos so happy enough. The auction I think is one of the highpoints of LFCC.

sit in the auction yesterday. took to long to set up. way to long

but once it got started it took off.

didnt hear anything about a bttf wing mirror though....this was something mentioned on this topic long before lfcc started. what happend? unless another auction was held today

one thing, chucking beer mats at people? not clever....as the poor woman doing the auction found out!

some moron decided to chuck at back and it hit her in the face

Did the Michael J. Fox autograph that was mentioned get sold in the auction, and if so, how much did it sell for? I missed the start of the auction on Saturday as I was at the Karen Gillan talk, but I'd like to know what happened as this was one item I would have been interested in bidding for.

Did the Michael J. Fox autograph that was mentioned get sold in the auction, and if so, how much did it sell for? I missed the start of the auction on Saturday as I was at the Karen Gillan talk, but I'd like to know what happened as this was one item I would have been interested in bidding for.

i didnt see or hear anything about a michael j fox auto while i was there saturday