next guest coming soon

showmasters

I've posted it on FB on my site and on every officiial Twilight FB page I go on! Someone on the Twilight Saga official FB page (the one with 18 million fans) from Aberdeen mentioned that they should have a UK con so I messaged her about this and she had no idea. Hopefully it'll get through to some people!

Edited by JaneDoe

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just seen Jodelle's retweet about the event - fantastic bit of advertising there! Well done whoever it was, and it was lovely of her to do it. :D It's good to hear things are still ticking over with this event, hopefully a bit of signal boosting on our part will have some effect on sales.

I've just seen Jodelle's retweet about the event - fantastic bit of advertising there! Well done whoever it was, and it was lovely of her to do it. :( It's good to hear things are still ticking over with this event, hopefully a bit of signal boosting on our part will have some effect on sales.

That would be me!! :D

I didnt know she'd retweeted as it didnt come up in any notifications on Uber on my BB! Thought it would have as the retweet has my @ name in it.

Would be awesome if the other guys retweeted too.

xxxx

i just got 3 silver tickets today so hopefully that's helped lol, i'm going to ask permission of a few sites whether i can make posts on there even though one is a fanfiction site (im a wayward pusher lmao) yeah i'm going to ask the girls nicely if i can post something there and i'll go find a ranger on twitter and ask if i can make a post on adifferentforest.com maybe, i think i know how to make a good post so i shall see if they let me lol and i'll make a few tweets from my plot bunny twitter that has a few fandom followers and i guess i tweet the s*** out of my normal twitter too lol, only downside.... most the people i know in the fandom live in the states lol =/

Trouble is the regular con goers have met Alex and Daniel before and don't really have the money to pay out unless it's a guest they really want or a big guest. Oh and yes the authors even though a extra do help pull people in as well.

As SM can see from other posts may people are deciding between tickets and this is because of the same reasons above.

No matter how much someone wants to come to a event people still have to try save money as much as they can. E.g I've already spent £75 on auto's and photo's on Daniel and Alex so at the moment not point getting a silver.

If a big guest is announced then I am sure the rest of the tickets will sell.

I've tried to spread the word about the con but lots of Twilight fans I speak to about the conventions say "I am only coming if there is a Cullen there" .

I am happy to meet anyone from The Twilight Saga but I would love a "big guest" too.

I'm sure they've not thought of getting a big guest :D

No, I am only joking but it is unfortunate if a lot of people will only come if there's a 'big guest' because that can have a negative effect on future events. If ticket sales are down for this one, then who knows how they'll be in future?

This isn't aimed at you in particular but these shows do need regular support, and a solid 6 guest lineup will hopefully be enough for a lot of people. Even those who say they're waiting for a 'big guest' right now - hopefully they'll change their mind if we don't get one, and come anyway.

Hi David,

I think you may have misunderstood me, I do come to the events and do support them, what I am saying is that lots of people will only come if there is a big guest announced. I will be coming anyway. I know the Mark and Jason try really hard to get the best guests possible and I appreciate that.

The events are always amazing and the guests that suprise people the most are the "smaller" guests.

I bought my ticket without knowing any guests but for the majority of people the guests are the main reason they come - who can blame them?

Sales for this one may be down due to the guest cancellations/swaps at the last one, but that is only normal when the events cost as much as they do.

Every guest I meet at the events is a plus for me - they ARE in the film after all.

Thank you to SM for all your hard work (getting Daniel!!)

X

The events are always amazing and the guests that suprise people the most are the "smaller" guests.

I bought my ticket without knowing any guests but for the majority of people the guests are the main reason they come - who can blame them?

Sales for this one may be down due to the guest cancellations/swaps at the last one, but that is only normal when the events cost as much as they do.

Every guest I meet at the events is a plus for me - they ARE in the film after all.

Thank you to SM for all your hard work (getting Daniel!!)

X

Well said Gill, despite the guest cancellations etc, I've always had an awesome time at the events and its down to all the friends i've made and I've now met quite a few of the cast thanks to these conventions

I brought the ticket for this one the minute it came on sale without knowing one guest also :)

I would however be inclined to agree with others and say that I do know quite a few people who are holding off until another announcement is made - I know at least 10 people who will come if Kellan/Jackson could come LOL .....

... and i know of 2 that want to come but cant afford to buy them until the week of... they think there wont be any tix left but they litterally wont have the £ until that week.

Its just a stressful time money wise for some people... but theyre still gonna come :thumbup:.

• Showmasters Admin

well thank you to everyone that is helping to get the word out to the fans .

there are still loads of fans that do not event know of these events so what you are all doing really helps keep them going .

we have 3 guest that maybe able to attend Eternal Twilight 5 but we will have to see how many more tickets sell in the next few days weeks and decide which guests to book in .

keep up the good work and we will let you know how its going ;)

thanks

jason