Predict the next guest announcement

totallyme

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 'hunch' is there isnt another guest.

Hmm, I'd like to think we'd be told if there was definitely not going to be another guest. May be a small thing, but on the Hallowhedon homepage it says there's further guests to be announced... Might seem a stupid thing to note, but that line was also on the Bitten homepage, and it was removed upon the final guest being announced... So I dunno... Hopefully there'll be a couple more, definitely still time.

Im sure there will be, its just my negative attitude as Im a bit down and disheartened at the moment esp after Bitten!

I will be absolutely amazed if there are no more guests (it would be a bit strange considering that Collectormania in November already has two Buffy guests whereas the Buffy con a month before only has one!!)

I'm hoping for a Buffy guest though as I think it's fair to say that Buffy is the big attraction for many people - just look at the turn out from last year!

Hopefully SM are just holding out for a couple of really great guests :blush: My guess would probably be Amber Benson.

Edited by Becks

I will be absolutely amazed if there are no more guests (it would be a bit strange considering that Collectormania in November already has two Buffy guests whereas the Buffy con a month before only has one!!)

I'm hoping for a Buffy guest though as I think it's fair to say that Buffy is the big attraction for many people - just look at the turn out from last year!

Hopefully SM are just holding out for a couple of really great guests :o My guess would probably be Amber Benson.

i saw a tweet from amber saying she has nothing planned for the uk atm

but i know she wants to come over with her books aswell coz i asked he rlol and she said shes wiaitng for the right convention company to invite her1

My 'hunch' is there isnt another guest.

Hmm, I'd like to think we'd be told if there was definitely not going to be another guest. May be a small thing, but on the Hallowhedon homepage it says there's further guests to be announced... Might seem a stupid thing to note, but that line was also on the Bitten homepage, and it was removed upon the final guest being announced... So I dunno... Hopefully there'll be a couple more, definitely still time.

Im sure there will be, its just my negative attitude as Im a bit down and disheartened at the moment esp after Bitten!

Really? Why, what happened at Bitten? :D I was very tempted to go, because Sam is my favourite character, but besides him, didn't have much interest in the other guests, and especially with Hallowhedon coming up, didn't have the money.

• 2 weeks later...

As is always the case with these events, guests can be announced virtually right up to the day. We had two in the last 3 or 4 weeks last year so if that happens again (which I have a good feeling it might) we'll have one extra then last year! So lets see how things go. Eliza for me I think and if there's two guests then Seth or Michelle!

If Alyson got announced, me & my sis would cry!!!! No lie!!!!

Writers/producers is a very interesting (and for me being into writing) a very exciting idea. Jane Espenson would be particularly awesome!!! And of course it goes without saying, Joss himself ( all hail the god that is...)

Would love a Buffy/Angel guest, not sure as to who I would guess would be the next possible announcement though. There's so many people to choose from, its a toughie!!

Mark Sheppard would be an awesome guest but because he has done soooo much maybe he would better suited to a signing event.

What about Principal Flutie?!

Harry Groener had to cancel last year would be nice to meet him too.

I thought really hard last year of some good questions to ask specifically for him for the talks, as I thought most questions would either be aimed at James M or Nick and then he cancelled :YAHOO: So that would be cool to get him again!!! Just so my questions could see the light of day...they need to be answered, they must be answered!!! :thumbup:

Harry Groener had to cancel last year would be nice to meet him too.

I thought really hard last year of some good questions to ask specifically for him for the talks, as I thought most questions would either be aimed at James M or Nick and then he cancelled :( So that would be cool to get him again!!! Just so my questions could see the light of day...they need to be answered, they must be answered!!! :smile:

awww go you for been original.. its so boring wen people ask the same questions so YAY u :D