Predict the next guest announcement

totallyme

Harry is a possible realistic guest, since he was going to be at HW last year, so I’d of thought they would re approach him and see if he could make it for the 2nd event, which would be really nice if he was free to do so. I feel like i've been left on a hook for so long waiting for a guest that i need to be a big announchment that's gunu make me actually scream the house down with happyness - such as a main buffy/angel cast ( and the more the better HW organisers ;D )

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry is a possible realistic guest, since he was going to be at HW last year, so I’d of thought they would re approach him and see if he could make it for the 2nd event, which would be really nice if he was free to do so. I feel like i've been left on a hook for so long waiting for a guest that i need to be a big announchment that's gunu make me actually scream the house down with happyness - such as a main buffy/angel cast ( and the more the better HW organisers ;D )

Agreed! I DO hope for a BIG Buffy/Angel guest!

I was going to say Amber Benson as she has attended SM cons before plus i think she might help ticket sales.

Someone mentioned Olivia Williams, that would be amazing as would Emma Caulfield. I would also love to meet Julie Benz. Im getting too excited now.

I realy do hope we get another good Buffy guest tho.

Amber= awesome!!!!

But any Buffy/Angel guest would be just dandy though....its getting ever closer....starting to get reallllllllllyyyyyy excited!!!!!!

Harry Groener had to cancel last year would be nice to meet him too.

I thought really hard last year of some good questions to ask specifically for him for the talks, as I thought most questions would either be aimed at James M or Nick and then he cancelled :( So that would be cool to get him again!!! Just so my questions could see the light of day...they need to be answered, they must be answered!!! :(

awww go you for been original.. its so boring wen people ask the same questions so YAY u :D

I do try and was sooo pleased with myself....oh well! I am determined to do the same with Stephanie this year :) Lets hope she doesnt cancel :D

Amber= awesome!!!!

But any Buffy/Angel guest would be just dandy though....its getting ever closer....starting to get reallllllllllyyyyyy excited!!!!!!

Harry Groener had to cancel last year would be nice to meet him too.

I thought really hard last year of some good questions to ask specifically for him for the talks, as I thought most questions would either be aimed at James M or Nick and then he cancelled :WAVE: So that would be cool to get him again!!! Just so my questions could see the light of day...they need to be answered, they must be answered!!! :D

awww go you for been original.. its so boring wen people ask the same questions so YAY u :D

I do try and was sooo pleased with myself....oh well! I am determined to do the same with Stephanie this year :) Lets hope she doesnt cancel :YAHOO:

i hope she doesnt she one of the 2 i havent met LOL x

My gut feeling says the next guest will be a Buffy guest.

My guesses are:

Elizabeth Anne Allen (Amy)

George Hertzberg (Adam)

Iyari Limon (Kennedy) .. or maybe one of the other potentials.

If I'm right you can all buy me a drink :thumbup: ok?

I really doubt we're getting anyone else.

I'll be disappointed if that's the case, as my silver ticket isn't really worth the money with only 4 guests, but I'm delighted with the guests we've already got and am confident of having a great weekend either way.

I'd frankly be very surprised if there weren't any more guest announcements. In fact, it wouldn't be unfair to expect 2 more guests.

My reasoning is that the homepage, at this point in time, still states "Further guests to be announced!" and that really cannot be misinterpreted.

So I'm all high hopes ... at least until the homepage is updated :D

i hope there will be more guests, too....

my scoobies are a little bit angry with me, because i told them all to come to hallowhedon with me, and they would never have spent so much money for this line up.

we all have gold tickets, and come from vienna with plane....

i´m sure we will have a great weekend but at the moment they are a little bit dissapointed

i hope there will be more guests, too....

my scoobies are a little bit angry with me, because i told them all to come to hallowhedon with me, and they would never have spent so much money for this line up.

we all have gold tickets, and come from vienna with plane....

i´m sure we will have a great weekend but at the moment they are a little bit dissapointed

I really hope so too! I haven't seen Firefly and didn't like Dollhouse that much so I'm really hoping for another Buffy/Angel guest.

Edited by Venus78

I'd frankly be very surprised if there weren't any more guest announcements. In fact, it wouldn't be unfair to expect 2 more guests.

My reasoning is that the homepage, at this point in time, still states "Further guests to be announced!" and that really cannot be misinterpreted.

Same :D , I'm totally hoping for another Buffy/Angel guest but anyone would be great! (loving your username by the way :lol: )

Same :D , I'm totally hoping for another Buffy/Angel guest but anyone would be great! (loving your username by the way :lol: )

Thanks! :( I was happy and surprised it wasn't already taken on these boards.

I really doubt we're getting anyone else.

I'll be disappointed if that's the case, as my silver ticket isn't really worth the money with only 4 guests, but I'm delighted with the guests we've already got and am confident of having a great weekend either way.

Me too, really looking forward to it so plan to party and have an awesome weekend anyway :)