Predict the next guest announcement

totallyme

Just a bit of fun to pass the time until the next guest announcement!

Try to only suggest who you THINK will be the next guest annoucement, not who you want it to be.

I'm thinking it won't be a main character, and it'll also be someone who we primarily associate with Buffy, but may also have appeared in another show... SO, I'm going to go for Juliet Landau aka Drusilla. No specific reason other than suggested, just a hunch.

Anyway, who do the rest of you think will be the next guest announcement?

P.S. No prize involved, just brownie points!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will plump for a slayer. Bianca Lawson.

You may want to rethink your hunch.

Why would I want to rethink my hunch? I'll admit, I'm not sure what's she up to these days, so it's not beyond the realms of comprehension that she's going to be busy over Hallowhedon, but that was who initially came to mind.

Why would I want to rethink my hunch? I'll admit, I'm not sure what's she up to these days, so it's not beyond the realms of comprehension that she's going to be busy over Hallowhedon, but that was who initially came to mind.

She's involved with another company around the same time that normally put a clause in their contract that they can't do rival events so i'd say she's def out.

My hunch is that this line-up is it.

She's involved with another company around the same time that normally put a clause in their contract that they can't do rival events so i'd say she's def out.

Really? My bad :D Well, I do think there'll be one or two more announcements at least. If I can't go for Dru, then I'll sayyy... Tom Lenk! Providing he isn't busy :smile:

I guess Alexis Denisof because I don't think a more minor guest/ a non main character will pull in the extra ticket sales that SM will want.

And I also guess this because I think the more times I suggest it the more likely it is someone will listen! :D

Haha, I honestly think I'd die of happiness if Alexis was announced, he'd be my dream pick, but I refuse to hope for him, so I don't have to deal with the inevitable disappointment if he's not announced.

this is it? that would be a tad disappointing, im dying to meet jewel and head would be nice but considering the alternative on the same weekend ill hold out till there are more guests for both i think

I guess Alexis Denisof because I don't think a more minor guest/ a non main character will pull in the extra ticket sales that SM will want.

And I also guess this because I think the more times I suggest it the more likely it is someone will listen! :D

Haha, I honestly think I'd die of happiness if Alexis was announced, he'd be my dream pick, but I refuse to hope for him, so I don't have to deal with the inevitable disappointment if he's not announced.

Haha, same here :P

Think I'll guess...urrrmmm...

Tom Lenk or if we're lucky maybe someone like Vincent Kartheiser :D

this is it? that would be a tad disappointing, im dying to meet jewel and head would be nice but considering the alternative on the same weekend ill hold out till there are more guests for both i think

I could be totally wrong but with Roadhouse only having 4 guests etc i've just got a feeling.

If however Seth Green could be announced i'd be very happy lol.

I do hope there are more than 4 guests, with 5 guests last year this was very light compared to previous buffy cons in the UK but assumed as a first one the waters were being tested. However we did have Nick and James of course which was amazing.

Any new guest announcement would be great but rather hoping its a buffy guest as this is (i assume) the main draw for a lot of the fans. I am certainly not panicking too much yet though as last year announcements were close to the event so sure it'll be fine.

Edited by buffy2k

yer i of the opinion there should be a minimum of 6 for these events, 4 for roadhouse seemed very light to me, and for 100 plus quid a ticket. then again id pay that for just a con with only naiko mori ;-)

Cheapest ticket is 78 quid and includes 4 autographs that between 10 and 20 pounds at the other events. So if you take 4 guests at 15 pounds (average price) that means for 18 pounds you get the talks, parties etc.

But of course Mr. Photoshoot has different priorities, so autographs don't count for you that much. ;)

Maybe they should start to offer a "photoshoot only" ticket too. :blush:

My 'hunch' is there isnt another guest.

Hmm, I'd like to think we'd be told if there was definitely not going to be another guest. May be a small thing, but on the Hallowhedon homepage it says there's further guests to be announced... Might seem a stupid thing to note, but that line was also on the Bitten homepage, and it was removed upon the final guest being announced... So I dunno... Hopefully there'll be a couple more, definitely still time.

yer i of the opinion there should be a minimum of 6 for these events, 4 for roadhouse seemed very light to me, and for 100 plus quid a ticket. then again id pay that for just a con with only naiko mori ;-)

This is how I fely but I have to say they were the four best guests I have ever met and I've been going to events since 2005. So in the end it was worth it.

Guess at Amy Acker as the next guest.

weeeeeeell I'm still very hopeful that there will be more! Keep in mind they announced the majority of the guest for the last Hallowhedon just weeks before the event. As well as that at the end of Hallowhedon last year they did state that they will have at least 6 guests for us. i've got my heart set on that number and will be quite dissapointed of they cant follow through with what they said :D

Cheapest ticket is 78 quid and includes 4 autographs that between 10 and 20 pounds at the other events. So if you take 4 guests at 15 pounds (average price) that means for 18 pounds you get the talks, parties etc.

But of course Mr. Photoshoot has different priorities, so autographs don't count for you that much. :D

Maybe they should start to offer a "photoshoot only" ticket too. :D

lol, yep mr photoshoot has differing priorities to most. however for a 2/3 day con I still think 4 guests is to light especially taking into count the cost not just the ticket but travel, hotel ect, regardless of whats included in the ticket. and especially for a first con of that show and didnt involve any of the major leads?, I do like to go silver though, all photos included and autos which for me isnt a necessity but is a nice bonus.

when dufresne told me about the autographica deluxe ticket I almost exploded, and couldnt believe i HADNT NOTICED IT. exactly the ticket that suits me, weekend pass and all photoshoots included!! and ive bought it for my first autographica. cant wait. would love for these to be available at other SM cons! though at the show specific ones the silver pass is also brilliant for me

Edited by timelord81r