Where are you coming from?

darkrose

Leeds!

if i was going the same day as u we cud of been on same train.. leeds one goes through wakey :P

Train tickets were ridiculously expensive last year. So my other half has offered to drive me down as long as i pay for his petrol. Yay! Considering i ended up coming home with a chair and a giant canvas print last time, i think a car is the best option for me!!

Getting really excited now!!!!! :P

ahh thats nice of him :)!! and im getting excited too! not that long now!

u will have to come over n say hi!

definitely will do! will be at the white horse meetup if i can convince my friend to come along - she's even more shy than i am! :WINCE:

aww thats good! will be good 2 see u both there :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totton, Southampton.

oooo, how are you getting up there? Im coming up from Waterlooville (near Portsmouth).

Nice to see someone else kinda local!

I drive up on the friday morning. U?

Im driving up friday morning too. Meeting loads of friends up there but coming up on my own and staying til Monday. Probably pass you enroute! Unless of course, and i hope this isnt a weird suggestion seeing as dont actually know you, but would you be interested in car sharing? Im happy to do the driving.... ?

And yes Corinne, it is me! :D

Totton, Southampton.

oooo, how are you getting up there? Im coming up from Waterlooville (near Portsmouth).

Im driving up friday morning too. Meeting loads of friends up there but coming up on my own and staying til Monday. Probably pass you enroute! Unless of course, and i hope this isnt a weird suggestion seeing as dont actually know you, but would you be interested in car sharing? Im happy to do the driving.... ?

And yes Corinne, it is me! :chair:

Hey Debbie?

Yeah, car sharing does sound good if ur still up for it. If so, i'll post my email address later and i'm Stan by the way.

Totton, Southampton.

And yes Corinne, it is me! :P

Hey Debbie?

Yeah, car sharing does sound good if ur still up for it. If so, i'll post my email address later and i'm Stan by the way.

Hi Stan,

Definately interested in car sharing but would prefer to be the one driving if thats okay? You can either find me on FB or pass me your email? Where are you staying and what time were you thinking of leaving?

Totton, Southampton.

And yes Corinne, it is me! :no:

Hey Debbie?

Hi Stan,

Definately interested in car sharing but would prefer to be the one driving if thats okay? You can either find me on FB or pass me your email? Where are you staying and what time were you thinking of leaving?

I'm staying at the Thistle and i usually try to get up there for about noon. Ish. My email is stan_at_fangtasia@yahoo.co.uk.