Where are you coming from?

darkrose

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of the possibly lucky ones as I don't have to pay for a hotel :thumbup: ....In other words, I'm coming from Bedfont (which is about maybe 20mins max away from the Thistle) not so lucky in regards to how long I can stay at the parties though :jason:

Leeds!

if i was going the same day as u we cud of been on same train.. leeds one goes through wakey :P

Train tickets were ridiculously expensive last year. So my other half has offered to drive me down as long as i pay for his petrol. Yay! Considering i ended up coming home with a chair and a giant canvas print last time, i think a car is the best option for me!!

Getting really excited now!!!!! :WINCE:

Leeds!

if i was going the same day as u we cud of been on same train.. leeds one goes through wakey :P

Train tickets were ridiculously expensive last year. So my other half has offered to drive me down as long as i pay for his petrol. Yay! Considering i ended up coming home with a chair and a giant canvas print last time, i think a car is the best option for me!!

Getting really excited now!!!!! :WINCE:

ahh thats nice of him :)!! and im getting excited too! not that long now!

u will have to come over n say hi!

Leeds!

Getting really excited now!!!!! :P

ahh thats nice of him :)!! and im getting excited too! not that long now!

u will have to come over n say hi!

definitely will do! will be at the white horse meetup if i can convince my friend to come along - she's even more shy than i am! :WINCE: