whose coming furthest

Midnight

its always interested me

who comes from the furthest part of wherever to get to collectormania ect.

i call yorkshire a far off place but i know for a fact there are people who come from further

Charleroi, Belgium.

That's 442km from Milton Keynes, 45 minutes train to Brussels, then 2 hours Eurostar train to London and then another train from London to MK which lasts about 50 minutes if i'm not mistaking.

Quite a trip but i'm pretty sure a few people are coming from even more further away.

Edited by God L'Eponge

Charleroi, Belgium.

That's 442km from Milton Keynes, 45 minutes train to Brussels, then 2 hours Eurostar train to London and then another train from London to MK which lasts about 50 minutes if i'm not mistaking.

Quite a trip but i'm pretty sure a few people are coming from even more further away.

It's insane that it takes less time to get to MK from Belgium than to get there from Inverness (about 9 hours).

Thankfully, I'm not traveling from Inverness this time, and just from my parents in Manchester. Phew!

ealing broadway west london for me but im taking a few weeks hoiday from the 17th and visiting my folks in luton and have persuaded my mum to give me a lift and pick me up from mk over the CM16 weekend, 30 minute drive. still working on persuading her to do it the monday also lol