Sign in to follow this  
val79

sore throats?

val79    4

does anyone else have a sore throat the last few days, think it was the dry ice machine but not sure,

it was a fantastic weekend, had a total blast the full weekend, cant wait for et 4 yayyyy Peter is coming , Peter is coming :(:P:(:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

kegan5    0

I got a hotel room cold, well not a cold just blocked nose but its from the room for sure.

_Chelsea_    0

I got one...It doesn't hurt so much as feeling really dry and I keep randomly losing my voice. It only started Saturday morning and it could be because the balcony door in mine and Katie's room didn't shut, so there was always cold air coming in >.<

popstar!!    0

Um YEEEEES I lost my voice this weekend, found half of it today and keep getting compared to Miley Cyrus haha!!!

.Kirst    0
Um YEEEEES I lost my voice this weekend, found half of it today and keep getting compared to Miley Cyrus haha!!!

HAHAHAH.

lmfao, sorry. that did make me laugh. xD

ClaireMK    11

I had a sore throat before I arrived. Probably passed it on - oops, sorry. I sounded more awful than usual all weekend...:P

rayray_x    17

I had a sore throat and cold when I arrived, probably passed it around sorryyyy!

trust you to share! :P

Sharing is caring ;)

JaneDoe    29

Yep...I call it con-tagion! I had a bad throat after ET1...Facinelli Flu...after ET2 Chaske chesty cough....and now this...! Were any of the guests poorly this time...can we blame them! :D

beauty&bear    19

YES! I have a real bad cough that is keeping me up! I think it is from the cold and from the screaming over the music @ the parties haha