• Dream guest
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 20
    • Top 50
    • No interest in meeting
    • Other

Hey all

i have been reviewing the polls and am seeing that there is no love for the leading Whedon guest in my eyes

Neil Patrick Harris - Dr Horrible.

In my view he would be the ultimate guest as i dont think he has done any conventions in the UK?

Therefore as a by poll to the others i want to ask the following question out of curiousity for whether people want to meet him. So please see the following categories.

If NPH came I'd actually die!

Love him! Sadly the best chance of getting him would be at LLCC or Collectormania, but i'd actually die if he was annonced for this. DREAM GUEST!!!

It does upset me that Dr is being forgotten....even if one of the badges in the welcome pack was Dr Horrible related, that's be something!

DR HORRIBLE IS THE BEST!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Moderators

As much as I would adore NPH being there, as I think I mentioned in another thread, he and his partner David are expecting their twins to be born sometime this month, so I think the 'very very slim' chances there would have been otherwise have gone to 'none'.

• Moderators

NPH's latest tweet a few hours ago:

Babies!! On 10/12, Gideon Scott and Harper Grace entered the Burtka-Harris fold. All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey.

So pleased for him and David (and hopeful that maybe ONE DAY I'll get the chance to meet him...)