Guest Cancellation - Anthony Michael Hall

showmasters

• Moderators

We recieved our photoshoot ticket for him today, can we exchange it on sunday for another photoshoot or something??

I believe you will be issued with a refund (don't know if this is at the event or otherwise, though)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

:D

• Moderators

Oh not another cancellation! I really wanted to meet him for wierd science! If Billy dee williams cancels so am I! Well hopefully he attends another event locally. Hopefully this isn'/t a start of many cancellations but maybe a start of replacements? :D

Very late notice for replacements. Even though it's possible, I certainly wouldn't expect it.

Oh not another cancellation! I really wanted to meet him for wierd science! If Billy dee williams cancels so am I! Well hopefully he attends another event locally. Hopefully this isn'/t a start of many cancellations but maybe a start of replacements? :blink:

Very late notice for replacements. Even though it's possible, I certainly wouldn't expect it.

Go round the various theatres in London and find some decent guest to replace him by knocking them over the head and bringing them to the event. Not that am saying it should happen merely voicing an opinion :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

Oh bad news!!!

How can we be refunded for the photoshoot?

It will happen automatically. Well it'll happen without you having to do anything. It will be credited back on to the card you bought with.

Awwww, no! I was looking forward to meeting him (and getting a photoshoot).

Although on the positive side, it means I don't have to get up so early on Sunday - or pay for an Earlybird on that day. [/trying to look on the bright side - *sniff*]

Still, I hope he can make it back for another event.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

Oh not another cancellation! I really wanted to meet him for wierd science! If Billy dee williams cancels so am I! Well hopefully he attends another event locally. Hopefully this isn'/t a start of many cancellations but maybe a start of replacements? :P

Go round the various theatres in London and find some decent guest to replace him by knocking them over the head and bringing them to the event. Not that am saying it should happen merely voicing an opinion :(

three words JAMES EARL JONES! Not a big signer but publicity for his play and maybe give his fee to charity and maybe we'll be on a winner! :thumbup: