General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also burt myself with straightners and so has my boyf!!!

I have tea when I get to work

jamie is very welcome

i've got a works dinner paid for by a patient tonight, I've only just got in, I'm in the bath doing this on my iPod. The dog has just peered over the bath n now barking like mad at the door. Humbug!! All I wanna do is catch up on here!

Awwwww that's so sweet of the patient! I'm guessing you work in a private clinic?

Ha ha ha I'm in such a hyper! I'm so glad that everyones reaction to the guest announcement is much happier than last time! Ha ha ha just droned on to mum and dad about Jamie and telling them what he's been in and showed mum pics of him (Dad's gone to the chippy lol). Now I'm bopping away to You Me At Six on kerrang!

Hairdryer? Like i asked? Or do i have to sell it like i am the slowcooker?

Well Jay sed e wants smart stuff because of his new job, shirts and trousers. He's a medium in shirts and 30 waist reg leg in trousers. God you can tell i always buy him clothes cant you lol :D

Tried my contacts earlier :P

They didn`t hurt or anything but they`ve left me feeling a bit "heady" and I feel a bit sick :(

Is that normal for the first time you wear contacts?

I`m not sure I had them in right as I could see them and u could see a tiny bit of the white of my eye by my pupils? I couldn`t feel them or anything, Was just conscious of them being there??

Here they are -

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1074...mp;id=544675104

Xx

Tried my contacts earlier :P

They didn`t hurt or anything but they`ve left me feeling a bit "heady" and I feel a bit sick :(

Is that normal for the first time you wear contacts?

I`m not sure I had them in right as I could see them and u could see a tiny bit of the white of my eye by my pupils? I couldn`t feel them or anything, Was just conscious of them being there??

Here they are -

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1074...mp;id=544675104

Xx

woohoo! they look awesome! cant wait till mine arrive!

• Moderators

That's ok :( gotta look after you haven't we ;)

It'll likely be similar to the previous events I would imagine. Doubt there'll be any huge differences. Was there anything in particular you wanted or did you just wonder? :P

That's ok :smile: gotta look after you haven't we ^_^

It'll likely be similar to the previous events I would imagine. Doubt there'll be any huge differences. Was there anything in particular you wanted or did you just wonder? :smile:

i just wondered when the photoshoots and autograph sessions would be :P in case im in the wrong outfit :D

and yes you do;; im the baby :D :D

• Moderators

Haha well once they've definitely finalised the guest list, they can do the schedule :smile:

(Obviously things CAN still change, but at that point it's very unlikely)

So you'll be able to plan your outfits and look awesome :smile: