General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance:

Lily I hope you get better soon its horrible being ill Big Hug!!!!

Chesme hope you get a better nights sleep tonight Sam takes Kalms but they don't always work on her - she'll then listen to some soft music which seems to help!!!!

Good luck with your interviews tomorrow girls hope it goes ok for you both :thumbup:

Glad your day went well Rhi :dance:

Well I said I wouldn't watch it online but oh dear I'm watching New Moon and omg when Edward said goodbye I have to admit I had tear in my eye - good job Steve is out he'd tell me off for being up and crying as I've spent most of the day asleep as this glue ear is making me feel quite sick - but now I feel awake!!!!!

Ommm naughty Debs lol. I shed a few when I saw that bit and again later and near the end when Edward proposes. I wanted to scream in happiness at that bit lol. Infact I think I sorta did and I clapped and bounced up and down in my seat ha ha ha! God you'd think I'd never read the book lmao!

I'm not sure to be honest but I haven't read it as much as Twi I know that.

Ooh oooh oooh yaaaay finally Davina is going into CBB! Ha ha always wanted her to go in the house! And Dermot too. I was really sad when he left BBLB.

You should ask Rhi I'm sure she would make you a cake!!!

i want carrot cake now!!

Carrot cake is my favourite cake in the world :WAVE:

And mine!

Though i have a recipe for cookies and cream cupcakes and i think i'd enjoy them i'm just too lazy to get round to cooking them!

Ha ha ha! I tried it again not long ago to see if my tastes had changed but noooo still don't like carrot cake.

All this talk of cake makes me want some but I'm consoling myself with a cup of hot choc.

Meh I should have gone to bed early when I had the chance but I've gotten sidetracked coming on here and also searching for the perfect waistcoat ha ha ha!

Oh I love carrots, especially grated and put in a salad, just not in a cake. I find it a little odd ha ha ha.

Dayna what sort of waistcoat are you looking for? I wear them all the time my favourite one is my grey suede one with tassles on.

1 that is similar to this

untitled.jpg

I do have something similar but it's too small and was majorly outbid on 1 today which I was seriously annoyed about.

Lol I've just had to laugh at the fact my pic (in my Alice wig) and that pic of Alice is next to eachother on photobucket and I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to cut the fringe on my wig so that hopefully it'll look a little more like Alice's hair.

wasnt all bad..i was stalking singers..lol was standing outside koko club since 3.30 til bout 9.30 it was freezing cold and wet! got attacked by paps trying to get to someone! cant seem to walm up now..and still a bit hypo lol

ty for hug :P

Edited by bl00djunkie