General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to Lincoln today shopping woohoo! Meeting up with a friend who lives there but I'm nervous lol as haven't seen her in over a year!

Morning x

Welcome Danielle :D

I dunno what to do about food as I`m staying at Etap :unsure: and if there is no kettle or anything I`m stuffed!

Hehe David imma gonna call u Kurt from now on :P

That song will forever remind me of Robbie D and Peter Facinelli :lol:

Good luck with your interview :D

Can someone pls tell me if the heady sicky feeling goes away the more you wear contacts pls?

My beautiful bubba girl is having the swine flu jab this morning and I`m stressing bout whether I`m doing the right thing by letting her have it :(

Hope everyone has a great day today xX

Awww I can understand why you're worried about the jab but you're doing the right thing. It's just a shame there isn't a way to test whether a person is allergic to any of the ingrediants (not the right word I know lol but you know what I mean) before giving them the vaccine.

Just got my school report :/ Not good I may hide it from my mum. Ugh so much coursework to do all this weekend all for monday, god school are insane it's well stressful.

Uh oh not good! Meh I used to hate coursework! Unless it was for my English class lol!

Off to Lincoln today shopping woohoo! Meeting up with a friend who lives there but I'm nervous lol as haven't seen her in over a year!

Awww I can understand why you're worried about the jab but you're doing the right thing. It's just a shame there isn't a way to test whether a person is allergic to any of the ingrediants (not the right word I know lol but you know what I mean) before giving them the vaccine.

Have a fab time with your mate :D I bet once you get talking it`ll be like you last saw each other yesterday :D

I am such a numpty :unsure: I`m stressing so much about Takaras jab I got the date wrong and it`s next Sat /sigh lol

Awh why can't you have bread? Ummmm have lots and lots of cereal :P

My body can`t cope with it. I can eat it but it makes me ill. Some cereals are just the same :lol: lol

Was tested for coeliacs about 3 yrs ago (aswell as arthritis) but I`m rubbish and have never got the results :(

Xx

Buy a cheap travel kettle and take it with you that always works

Duh! Why didn`t I think of that? Better still, I`ll ask on Freecycle (is a pikey :lol: ) Popps u can borrow it too if I manage to get one :unsure: Wonder if our rooms will be near each other lol x

Don't worry I use freecycle too or freegle as its not called. I tend to use it to try and get rid of manure or trying to find wood for fence and stable repairs at the yard

Don't worry I use freecycle too or freegle as its not called. I tend to use it to try and get rid of manure or trying to find wood for fence and stable repairs at the yard

Yeah there was a big hoohar with Freecycle cos of rules etc so some ppl broke away to create Freegle.

I co-own one of my local Freecycle groups but the members are annoying :unsure: So I`m thinking of standing down x

i joined my local freecycle but all the emails got on my nerves so i canceled it.

Dayna have fun shopping :unsure: ive just checked my bank and i will NOT be going shopping for the rest of the month. Buying the et4 tickets and my train tickets etc has REALLY made a dent in my bank :D saying that though, i have money to buy the shoes for my costume if you manage to find them, i have the pennies put aside :lol: which would so make my week!

I need to find out what you get in the hilton rooms, if i can leave my hairdryer at home it would make things easier!! lol

i joined my local freecycle but all the emails got on my nerves so i canceled it.

Dayna have fun shopping :unsure: ive just checked my bank and i will NOT be going shopping for the rest of the month. Buying the et4 tickets and my train tickets etc has REALLY made a dent in my bank :D saying that though, i have money to buy the shoes for my costume if you manage to find them, i have the pennies put aside :lol: which would so make my week!

I need to find out what you get in the hilton rooms, if i can leave my hairdryer at home it would make things easier!! lol

i got a hairdryer last time. xD

have fun, maybe do a cheesy pop dance just for your own entertainment lol

so, you ate junk food but still lost weight? man thats lucky!!

i may be doing a day trip to blackpool...... if you know where i live you know how far away i am from blackpool. we may be picking up a new car..... no idea if were gonna do it though!!

• Moderators

I remember going to Blackpool years ago .. takes ages from here, so I know it'll take even longer for you! :D

Think it's like 2 hours from where I live (Petts Wood in Kent/South East London) on train to Ramsgate.

At least when we went up to Blackpool it was for a weekend or longer. A day trip is a lot of effort!

alot of effort! it will cost £90 each to go by train, or we get someone to drive us and we pay their petrol. A friend though wants to drive us, if we let him go on a roller coster thats there! we shall see lol

i really should be doing housework instead if being on here and watching tv... although i just saw on tv Kellen at a CK party, ahhh his hairs getting long!

Woop for contacts Kiki :dance:

I don`t get the weight loss either lol I`m wondering if it`s cos it was mainly protein - Had a fry up, chicken (kfc) and am avoiding bread etc as it makes me poorly so it`s prob a bit like Atkins or something lol

:D at going from Ramsgate to Blackpool and back in 1 day! Good Luck!

Gah I realised earlier I need to buy a new bra as I only have black and it`ll look awful under my Rosalie wedding dress and my grad dress. Grad dress came today but looks tiny :P So I don`t think it`s going to fit :/

/whinge over :P

x

Somehow I ended up in town today to pick up a parcel and ended up buying Paul some grey sweat pants for his Emmett costume and he conned me into buying him a coat for work. Grrrr. Only meant to pay £1.30 for parking, got that for free as some guy got too much time and gave us his ticket when he left but instead ended up spending £20!!! Aint it always the same though.

Somehow I ended up in town today to pick up a parcel and ended up buying Paul some grey sweat pants for his Emmett costume and he conned me into buying him a coat for work. Grrrr. Only meant to pay £1.30 for parking, got that for free as some guy got too much time and gave us his ticket when he left but instead ended up spending £20!!! Aint it always the same though.

least you got Pauls sweat pants! :smile:

least you got Pauls sweat pants! :smile:

Aye this is true but he still conned me into getting him a jacket aswell lol thats the bit I don't like!

Hey everyone I'm baaaack! Had a fun day shopping. Was great to catch up with my friend, Claire. Bought a few bits but unfortunately nothing con related. Oh dear! Me thinks another trip to Lincoln will be in order next Saturday ha ha ha!

Unfortunately I couldn't find the shoes :smile: not a happy bunny. I'm really, really sorry!

Sam, forgot to reply to your last text so shall reply on here ha ha....how jammy of Paul to con you into buying a jacket for him hee hee hee!

Awww bought my Nanna a prezzy today as saw it and thought of her. However, I may not end up giving it her as I don't think she'd appreciate it (well not like me or karly or my friend Kat would lol). It is a Me To You bear poodle (1 of the blue nosed friends). It's so cute!! I also bought myself a Me To You bear mouse lol! Bought yet MORE books (ordered 5 on Amazon already lol) so now have the 2nd volume in the Night World series and the 1st of the Beautiful Dead series.

Woohoo I may have convinced my Claire to go to ET4! She's been asking me all sorts of questions about previous cons and ET3 and stuff! Yay!!

Oh oh forgot to say earlier that when I woke up this morn I had "Single Ladies" stuck in my head ha ha ha! Still is!