General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I hate megavideo I was like half way through the episode of Vampire Diaries and it went off and was like "You have watched your 72 minutes of video, please wait 54minutes to continue watching" I'm like grrrr its just getting to the good bit too.

23 more minutes to wait I'm going for a cigerette me thinks, wonder if I can make it last over 20 mins

ETA: Might try smoking it through a straw might take me longer then!

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

OMG I hate megavideo I was like half way through the episode of Vampire Diaries and it went off and was like "You have watched your 72 minutes of video, please wait 54minutes to continue watching" I'm like grrrr its just getting to the good bit too.

23 more minutes to wait I'm going for a cigerette me thinks, wonder if I can make it last over 20 mins

euurgh i hate it when it does that! i never use that anymore.

euurgh i hate it when it does that! i never use that anymore.

I'd use something else but all the others are "You can view this if you complete a survey first" you then complete one survey and it sends you another 10 million to fill in. I don't think so!!

morning :)

feeling tad better, saturday dragggggggggggggged. think i may have a LAZY day sunday :P

im in such a random moooood.

i have nothing to tell ;) quite sad really..

OHOH I DO actually.

A pod with money got stuck underground in a podshoot undeer the carpark at work. so now they been forcing air into it but if that doesnt work, they gotta dig the carpark up and and anddddd cancel all staff users on checkouts and re-boot it all which means that tomorrow no checkouts can open which means the store has to shut which means they looose THOUSANDS *gasp*

unlucky losers :D

I love my lists they tend to have normal things like toothbrush, toothpaste, change of clothes then the cosplay list starts for Proms it took up a page and a half of notepad and that was with columns. I say its because last time I had different shoes for each outfit where as this time I only need two pairs. Thinking about getting myself a lil 50L suitcase from Sports Direct its only £10

I love my lists they tend to have normal things like toothbrush, toothpaste, change of clothes then the cosplay list starts for Proms it took up a page and a half of notepad and that was with columns. I say its because last time I had different shoes for each outfit where as this time I only need two pairs. Thinking about getting myself a lil 50L suitcase from Sports Direct its only £10

Think I'm going to need a larger case this time too. Feh. Or perhaps not if that.... grrr *snorts* thing doesn't *swears* come!!!

*RANT!!!*

Thanx for having a look for me anyway, sounds like you had fun xx

oh yeah, just have to say alice is back!!!

Yaaaaay for Alice! Wooohoooo!

Well Not been on here since early on last night so best catch up with what's been going on lol!

GUYS! I GOT MY CONTACTS INNN XDXD

redcontacts.jpg

Oh WOW Lily! They look amaaaazing!

I JUST MET JEDWARD. Excuse me whilst I go die.

Wooohoooo Awesooome!

OK I'm all caught up in here lol! Am I the only one that doesn't write a list? I really should! I'd probably be so much more organised and less panicked ha ha!

Ahhh tis a lazy day for me today after yesterday. I had such a crap night's sleep though. Had it in my head that I was at work today and kept waking up at stupid hours reminding myself that it was work. Duuuuh silly meeee!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Think I'm going to need a larger case this time too. Feh. Or perhaps not if that.... grrr *snorts* thing doesn't *swears* come!!!

*RANT!!!*

Have some faith love. Remember its Sunday you wont get anythign anyway