General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Pizza hut/Dominoes would deliver to the hotel right? i've had pizza delivered to hotels before :rolleyes: ...i think that may be one of mine and my friends options for one day lol.

i like rockstar mmm.

evenstar_r (sorry i dont know your real name)- remember you're mine for the single ladies dance. :WAVE: i tried to learn it and failed. but i'll make my own moves up haha.

yep dominoes do deliver to the hilton i had it last time lol they have the number for it at the reception of the hotel will probley live off it all weekend :YAHOO:

haha awesome thats what i"ll be doing pizza party and dancing to single ladies :whistling:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one i really cannot dance i will probly fall over but i love dancing like a geek so i'll do it anyway!

if we are all going to do it we will have to decied on which version as the glee one is a bit different to the beyonce one i think.

if a few of us do it i can shadow the moves of you! haha :whistling:

I'll be standing safely on the sidelines marvelling at all the amazing dancemoves :rolleyes:

we want to see YOUR moves!

• Moderators

My moves don't exist. They've been genetically moved and stored away in one of those high security boxes somewhere along with viruses that could bring forth the end of the world. They are that dangerous.

OMG he was! I was in stitches the whole time and had this terrible cough that was made worse by the laughing lol! I was so worried that people would complain or even worse the guests would say something about it ha ha ha! It's weard coz when we met him at the signing he seemed unapproachable and then at the photoshoot he was real nice to me and even smiled in my pic! I was shocked lol!

:band:

no!

Plus Stephen Gateley did that, and I would feel like I'd be tainting his memory by ruining such a beautiful piece :P

Did he???

*watches vid* Awwwww Stepheeeeen :band:

i nooo i was like that :P

Well am off to bed.

Not feeling to good all a sudden :band:

night xx

Awww feel better soon!

Eeeekkk! Slightly scared today as I have an audition in Manchester for Manchester Met, plus I'm feelign a wee bit ill....not good. Hope everyone has a good day!!!

Morning x

Welcome Danielle :band:

I dunno what to do about food as I`m staying at Etap :band: and if there is no kettle or anything I`m stuffed!

Hehe David imma gonna call u Kurt from now on :P

That song will forever remind me of Robbie D and Peter Facinelli :P

Good luck with your interview :D

Can someone pls tell me if the heady sicky feeling goes away the more you wear contacts pls?

My beautiful bubba girl is having the swine flu jab this morning and I`m stressing bout whether I`m doing the right thing by letting her have it :(

Hope everyone has a great day today xX

Hola! Good luck Sam I'm sure it will go great!!!

Lisaaaaaa me and Jess are just brining some bread and bits and crisps and massive bottles of coke and stuff! Crap food. I'm surprised there isnt even a kettle in the room. What a bummer I will hijack people's Hilton rooms, if I have to live without coffee I will kill myself. I bloody hope theres at least a shower in our room haha!!

Just got my school report :/ Not good I may hide it from my mum. Ugh so much coursework to do all this weekend all for monday, god school are insane it's well stressful.