General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

OMG Lily they look amazing very Jane :firedevil:

I am sooo tired lol i started watching 'the unborn' last night with my mum so she goes upstairs and i was gonna turn it over cos otherwise i freak myself out lol but then i saw Cam was in it and was like its worth scaring myself :D but then after it finished i just sat in my front room with a book thinkng omg its gonna come get me :P So i got to sleep about 4am. i woke up at 8am finally got back to sleep

Sister slept at her bf's house with my her kids and woke me up at 8:45 cos the door was locked :( so not a good sleep for me AGAIN.

I am finally back on a good amount of shifts which is both good and bad lol good as in more money for the con bad as i have to go to work and well do work meaning less time to be lazy and less time to sleep :lol:

And i have got my ET3 weekend booked off work i thought i had wrote it in the book at work but had not when i checked so i had to write it in last night cos we have to tell them at least 2 weeks before.

I am wayyyy excited for ET3 i really need a break lol

I almost killed my mate at work the other day i was on the close shift and he was refusing to help me clean and i was like WTF so i dont usually shout and i kinda went off athim cos it was like he was expecting me not to say anything so he could chill while i did the cleaning and i was thinking hell no :firedevil: yeah he royally peed me off sooo i think ET3 cant get here soon enough

I ramble wayyyy to much oh well general rambling and all :P

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaaay Cheryl! What you doing for ya b'day?

I'm hungryyyyy!

Oooh I keep meaning to watch Unborn as it looks real good but don't wanna watch it on my own lol!

Grrr at your lack of sleep Jemma! Yay for more shifts. Just think of the money! You were right to shout at ya mate though. Not fair that he thinks he can just sit and do nothing.

OMG Dayna I'm reading the first Vampire Diaries at the moment and I'm struggling to get into it. The first two chapters annoyed me as Elena reminds me more of Cordelia Chase in the books and keeps making me go grrrr. And shes all "I want him, so I'm gonna have him" and it is so unlike the tv series. Grrrr my own fault for watching before reading. Think I'm up to chapter 6 now, am starting to enjoy it alittle more but still not toally convinced.

Glad you had fun Rach!

I love that out of all the awesome people we have met, you are most excited about them =p Now Jedward or Gil? mwahaha

Ooh new Heroes soon! better hurry up with my hemming so I can watch it, I would probably do it faster if I would stop stabbing myself haha.

Last night feels like a dream. Omg. Just, omg. Unf. Dead.

awwww i cant believe they recognised ya both. thats so awesome :)

they will be at NEC on fri nightt. im v. tempted to run over to were they come out of nec and greet them all :D

Lmao! Katie & Jade are going to that. Imma find them :)

i cried at the end of legally blonde :D i cry at friggin everything!!

how old are the jedward twins??

question - the fridges that are in the hilton rooms (cos im hopeing their will be one) are they the ones that have the sensers in that know if youve taken something out? Im wondering if id be able to put stuff in it.

Edited by evenstar_r

Last night feels like a dream. Omg. Just, omg. Unf. Dead.

awwww i cant believe they recognised ya both. thats so awesome :)

they will be at NEC on fri nightt. im v. tempted to run over to were they come out of nec and greet them all :D

Lmao! Katie & Jade are going to that. Imma find them :)

im thinkin afew of us should :) i totally wanna meet lloyd + joe :D :D