General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Urgh! Have to get ready for work soon and SO cba :D

I always seem to get in a tizz and do everything wrong when I`m working with the Dr who`s on tonight :D

No idea why cos she is lovely. I just seem to get nervous and do everything wrong :D

Have an hour to kill after work then I have to take my niece home as her car died a death :(

*ramble*ramble*

Meh, Someone go to work for me? :D

Xx

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Who lol!!! Do you work in a hospital?

Im panicing about food cos im not going to be able to fit any snacks in my suitcase ^_^

Anyone seen the new add for Desperate Housewives? Theres is a total edward wanna be in the add!!!

Dayna, do it! Life is so very very short, in life you will have regrets (unfortunatly) but try not to regret the things you didnt do. DO THEM!!!! ok, im all tired now! lol

Edited by evenstar_r

Dr Who lol!!! Do you work in a hospital?

Im panicing about food cos im not going to be able to fit any snacks in my suitcase :rolleyes:

Anyone seen the new add for Desperate Housewives? Theres is a total edward wanna be in the add!!!

Dayna, do it! Life is so very very short, in life you will have regrets (unfortunatly) but try not to regret the things you didnt do. DO THEM!!!! ok, im all tired now! lol

I did it! Well I've applied for one of them. Don't think I'll get shortlisted though as I don't have the experience. Or rather, I've not acted in yeeeaars lol but was worth a try.

Aww Poppy fingers crossed for ya. You can always get help with the funding from the government.

Has anyone else stayed at Etap hotel?

Do you have a kettle etc in ur room? It doesn`t really give you any details online and it`s obvious the room is VERY basic :rolleyes:

Dayna, I added u on MSN btw, Hope that`s ok?

Xx

No you don't get a kettle you don't really get anything. lol =[

good luck poppy :rolleyes:

Nope no more blood spills from me YET!!! i am just having some fun on the sewing machine doing nothing in general hoping my hoop skirt arrives tomorrow cos i really wanna get started on the skirt but dont wanna make it yet just incase i make it too small and the hoop skirt wont fit under lol

can you get grants?

Jemma, i so LOVEEEEEE your contacts, their amazing! Hows the dress coming along? any blood spills? :P

Dayna, yay you! So, what exactly are they for? I have no idea how these things work, so speak to me like a complete dumy :help:

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had actually replied earlier and was all ready to send when grrrr my laptop crashed!

Tbh I've never done it before so I'm kinda new to it. The 1 that I went for is a remake of Wuthering Heights and the 2nd is for a part in Hollyoaks but haven't gone for that one. I'm not getting my hopes up though as for all I know they could be fake. But we'll see.

can you get grants?

Jemma, i so LOVEEEEEE your contacts, their amazing! Hows the dress coming along? any blood spills? :P

Dayna, yay you! So, what exactly are they for? I have no idea how these things work, so speak to me like a complete dumy :D

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had actually replied earlier and was all ready to send when grrrr my laptop crashed!

Tbh I've never done it before so I'm kinda new to it. The 1 that I went for is a remake of Wuthering Heights and the 2nd is for a part in Hollyoaks but haven't gone for that one. I'm not getting my hopes up though as for all I know they could be fake. But we'll see.

It can't help trying! GOOD LUCK! :)

Edited by Cupcakekiki

HOW glad am I that my working week is over? over 40 hours worked in 4 days. i'm exhausted!!! and tomorrow I'm off to London to see Renegades (feeder side project) and hang around with friends all weekend.

I love my feeder boys so much but I just want to sleeeeep. Bed soon methinks. Really can't think about packing this evening.

Thank you!

Oh and what about having a look on Ebay for dresses? Just put ya size in and see what fabulous and wonderful dresses it comes up with.

HOW glad am I that my working week is over? over 40 hours worked in 4 days. i'm exhausted!!! and tomorrow I'm off to London to see Renegades (feeder side project) and hang around with friends all weekend.

I love my feeder boys so much but I just want to sleeeeep. Bed soon methinks. Really can't think about packing this evening.

Awww have an awesome time!

Thank you!

Oh and what about having a look on Ebay for dresses? Just put ya size in and see what fabulous and wonderful dresses it comes up with.

Awww have an awesome time!

awww thankyou! I'm sure I will :D