General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See i end up looking for clothes even when i already have my outfits sorted :D

this american website is amazing and they always get the clothing here very fast last time i ordered i got them within a week.

Wants!!!

http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-dress-r2-93227black.html

Perfect for civil war

http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-dress-...12367dgray.html

with the military socks river island have in at the moment *drools*

http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-dress-...reamfloral.html :P want want want

or the betsey johnson dress *drools*

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

there is a nice royal blue dress on river island website but it wont link its one shoulder :dance:

I am sooo bored can SM announce nikki reed so i can wake the house up :D

I have just had to scoff at my mum for saying my dad has no money to go to the pub with (sadly she didn't hear my sound of disagreement)! Now I'm scolding myself for not saying anything! Ugh! Stupid, stupid Dayna!

RACHEL RACHEL RACHEL! They're wanting someone in their early twenties and unfortunately I'm 26. I was tempted to go for it anyway ha ha ha but hmmm I dunno.

Pfttt go for it anyway :D

Aye I think I might!

lol I read that as Dr Who's on tonight! :D I was thinking that's an odd night to put it on duh!!

Hehe I certainly wouldn`t mind if it was Dr Who (David Tennant) coming to my work *thud*

Dr Who lol!!! Do you work in a hospital?

Nah, I work in my local contraception clinic ;)

--

Popps can u not get a grant or something? x

YAAAY Dayna - You`ll ace it I bet! You MUST apply for Hollyoaks!!

No you don't get a kettle you don't really get anything. lol =[

Damn, Really?! I was hoping to get pot noodles etc to live on :/ What DO you get? Do you have a bathroom/loo etc??

Have a fab time Fanggirl :D

Helloooooooooo Rhi! :D

--

Well tonight was worse than just the Dr who makes me nervous, My boss was in too and she REALLY made me nervous so I buggered up :huh: I told her it was her fault cos she was making my nervous and that I couldn`t concentrate :P

As a thankyou from my niece for taking her home from work as her car is dead she decided to "beautify" me with wax :WINCE: All I can say is OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WINCE:

Hope everyone has had a kewl evening :D

Xxx

Okay jasper is being one hell of a evil kitty lol I had some spare fabric sooo i thought i would make another bodice just cos i got bored but cant sew it till morning and jasper keeps trying to steal the pins holding it together :huh: evil bloody cat i can see me waking up to be standing on pins he has stolen or trying to find pieces of fabric :WINCE:

Ha ha ha ha ha hope you get to work on time!

Hmmm I seem to have a thing for a cup of tea in the morn! It just HAS to be done! It's like if I don't have it then I won't function properly lol even though I shouldn't really be drinking it.

Have a good day everyone!

Ha ha ha ha ha hope you get to work on time!

Hmmm I seem to have a thing for a cup of tea in the morn! It just HAS to be done! It's like if I don't have it then I won't function properly lol even though I shouldn't really be drinking it.

Have a good day everyone!

I'm the same Dayna drinking my brew right now. If I don't drink it i'll cease to function. I'm struggling to type as it is lol