General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might freeze standing outside that long - I find a nice hot bath gets me warm if I get too cold.

Dayna you've not seen me lately lol Mrs Tellytubby my jeans are way too tight :P

Harry Clearwater has just died NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Victoria gave him a heart attack!!!!!!!! and Bella is just about to dive off the cliff!!!!!

Edited by Twilightmum49

I think I might freeze standing outside that long - I find a nice hot bath gets me warm if I get too cold.

Dayna you've not seen me lately lol Mrs Tellytubby my jeans are way too tight :P

Harry Clearwater has just died NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Victoria gave him a heart attack!!!!!!!! and Bella is just about to dive off the cliff!!!!!

Do it bella do it !! You will get edward back and can make Jacob angry !!! Do it!!!

Hey all i am back from work :P

Do it bella do it !! You will get edward back and can make Jacob angry !!! Do it!!!

btw jemma in the bewlier thread that pink tee is urs :P ahha

btw jemma in the bewlier thread that pink tee is urs :P ahha

OMG i love it :P its pink...i love pink

pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink eeeeekkk that just got me all excited again *bear hugs talie*

I read that as "fatty" day ha ha ha ha!

Well tis my dinner and I just had a "Super Noodles to go" hmmm yes very nutritious lol!

I'm sat here umming and ahhhing over whether to take a risk on something or not. There's a couple of acting auditions that I wouldn't mind looking into (providing they're legit of course) but don't know whether to. Both start filming in April. Hmmmm...ugh I dunno. I always seem to chicken out on things coz of nerves (plus the fact that I already have a job although I'm not happy) so maybe this time I should bite the bullet and go for it?

Edited by twilight obsessive

Afternoon everyone!!!!

Morning everyone!

Lol Deb hope you didn't get in too much trouble with Steve!

By the time I got to bed he was asleep :D

I read that as "fatty" day ha ha ha ha!

Well tis my dinner and I just had a "Super Noodles to go" hmmm yes very nutritious lol!

I'm sat here umming and ahhhing over whether to take a risk on something or not. There's a couple of acting auditions that I wouldn't mind looking into (providing they're legit of course) but don't know whether to. Both start filming in April. Hmmmm...ugh I dunno. I always seem to chicken out on things coz of nerves (plus the fact that I already have a job although I'm not happy) so maybe this time I should bite the bullet and go for it?

I've just had a cupasoup very yummy!!!!

Go for it Dayna I'm sure you will be great Sam loves acting she has an audition at Manchester Uni on Saturday!!! I've just seen you dressed as Alice on Cosplay don't why I missed that you looked fab I love the colour of your eye the hair is just right!!! :unsure:

Edited by Twilightmum49

Grr at your internet Rhi!

Yeah I'm so very tempted to go for them although it's scary as I've never auditioned for anything before. Back when I was in school-and in my spare time-I was kinda just given roles so it's all new to me. Eeek. We shall see.

Ha ha thank you. I did think about posting a pic where the colour of my eye was more obvious but decided against it as you could only see half my face in the pic (only being able to see out of 1 eye seems to create problems when taking pics of myself ha ha ha took me ages to get some where you could see my whole face lol).

grrr@ tinternet Rhi

Haha@ "fatty day" - That`ll be me! Just blown my diet with a fry up for lunch :WAVE: Worked out it was 434 cals so as long as I get some exercise in I should be ok :dance:

I reckon you should go for the audition and if you don`t get the part at least you know you tried. Otherwise you will always wonder what if? Nothing ventured, nothing gained :D I`m sure you`ll ace it :lol:

Xxxxx

go for it Dayna :dance:

My brother in law did loads of extra work while he was in Uni, he was in all the Jane Austins that were filmed in Wiltshire :WAVE:

Internet not much better today, keeps crashing!

Well, I should be working anyway!

last busy day of the week.

Guitar cake to do today

Meet bride in 2 hours to hand over cake

Teaching 6 - 8

Cut Dads hair at 8:30

Finish guitar cake til the wee hours of the morning!

Fun! lol

Oh god don't remind me of the service. I totally forgot about that! Lol Karly had to ask the waitress several times about our order!

Ahh I've finished work woohoo! No point in me leaving yet though as they've taken the 3.45 bus off so have to get the 4pm bus instead grrr!